Thursday, July 09, 2009


OMG GO WATCH IT ! :D
...
I'm more and more in love with ASK now >_>
Btw , that (on top) was made by ASK. HE FRICKIN' PROGRAMMED IT :OOOO

bleach ain't out yet):
I shall go into emo mode LOL :X

HOLY MOGLIN I LOVE ASK.



OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG BARNEY! :DDDD

Ohyea, Les Miserables' Do You Hear the People Sing is vry cool also :D

I wanna watch Threads of Destiny!
The story behind you is very sadistic.

Did alot of Tanabata fanarts. All turned out like crap but ahwell ><

HOLY CRAP, ASK!!!!11111111

Took photos of my favourite singers on Douga. Will find someway to upload them ._.



But so far, ASK, Re:, clear, shezu, ('.w.'), and some others are my faves .

Re: is one of the best hurhur , so is clear. anima is okay lah :/ I LIKE XIAO/SHAO (same person? idk)

HALOYSY IS NICE. Especially in that version of melt where he cried XD (LOL BARNEYYYY!)

Many people like the ones I like o.o ahwell, shows how good taste i have ;D
KOGEINU. OMG I FORGOT YOU! :D

Eh. Looks wrong.

Many people like the ones I like o.o ahwell, shows how good taste i have ;D
KOGEINU. OMG I FORGOT YOU! D:

Ah. (lol learnt from jians.)

For the girl singers (whom I have (aptly) heard vry little of) nayuta and Nima are my choices ;D



KOGEINU! WHY IS ASK USING TIERIA AS HIS AVATAR! I PREFERRED THAT KAITO-STICK-OUT-TONGUE PICTURE! NAYUTA'S USING HARUHI! I LIKE MELTDOWN! BUT ASK DOESN'T SING THE LAST PART! WHY!

WHY AM I USING CAPS?! I DUNNO!

I love ASK. ALOT. :D

I shall stop my fangirl rant here. Have to think up a plot idea for Tanabata and go offline.

sayonara.

Labels:

Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 4:20 PM