Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Eh, what's wrong with blogger O_O LOL.
Wooo Kyo x Tohru and Shiggy x Akito :D Reminds me of SHIROAKI. CRAP :D
Wahahahahaha currently at chapter 30 going 31 le :D :D :DDDDDDDD KxT ftwww .
Sad, didn't get to see the eclipse): ): ): And the next one's in like 2132 (.w.)
I shall go emo.
My dad took photos from the tv . LOL .
I LIKE KYO'S TAIL.
I really really do :D
Wooo Kyo x Tohru and Shiggy x Akito :D Reminds me of SHIROAKI. CRAP :D
Wahahahahaha currently at chapter 30 going 31 le :D :D :DDDDDDDD KxT ftwww .
Sad, didn't get to see the eclipse): ): ): And the next one's in like 2132 (.w.)
I shall go emo.
My dad took photos from the tv . LOL .
I LIKE KYO'S TAIL.
I really really do :D
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 2:38 PM