Friday, July 31, 2009
Epic Realizatione.
I wish Gackt didn't leave Malice Mizer ._________.

Like really, ):

But anyway(: Malice Mizer is very nice.
Haha.

Don't know why I suddenly wanted to hear Mana's voice -_-

Whatever. Blogger's still boxy -3-

Today was Skills Assessment. I tell you, nothing in the world is scarier. (actually yesterday was even scarier but..)

OMG 2:55 of this rocks. Or somewhere around there. It suddenly sounds so....... Vocaloid-like?!


Okay, back to topic -.- Skills Assessment.
Very scary T.T
chunjiexuqu somemore. And I very long never practice that liao -.-
So, I was freaking out when I sat outside, waiting to go in. And then I kena distracted and my dizi fell to the floor. WTF!
T.T
Mei ban fa, then heard Pammy replaying alot of times, scare me even more ):
Who knows, go in I blurblur then say "hello" like -er- LOL :x
Then Krystal say "Wah, finally got people say hello to us" then I was like o.o?
(I admit, I'm blur)
So, chunjiexuqu. I was horrified because the paizi I not sure. Everytime practice with Pam and Cherie we go autorun de .
But it was okay ba. Just that between the parts I have to play, I never count properly. and therefore I was late by 2 pais for the entire song. x.x
Nevermind. (:
Though, 1235 2321 556 51 6165 3523 556 53, the tuyin at 117, I was rushing a lil. Then tongue like stuckstuck liddat x.x
But overall pretty okay. At least I didn't suffer from any emotional trauma. :3
(I LOVE GACKT AND GACKPO)

And at least it's chunjie, because I'm used to the melody and paizi. Unlike nanwangdeposhuijie, which I never touched and never hope to touch.
:x

JO was okay, I hate gaoshanqing. ):
Had a headache halfway through practice, and Sunchin still ask me, "eh, can qiao jiao?" -.-
He's not a guy, I swear.

LOL.

Gackt and Kami are like .________. perfect partners (NOT IN THE YAOI SENSE YOU DINO)(...I take that back.)
But ): It's 'were like' not 'are like' ): -tears up-

I don't want to elaborate x.x

MALICE MIZER FTW (:

TTTTTTTTTTT________________________________________TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

This is T.T amazing KAMI AND GACKT FTW.

:) The next couple of posts will be like this, I fear .
x.x


I know that you're hiding things
Using gentle words to shelter me
Your words were like a dream
But dreams could never fool me
Not that easily

I acted so distant then
Didn't say goodbye before you left
But I was listening
You'll fight your battles far from me
Far too easily

"Save your tears cause I'll come back"
I could hear that you whispered as you walked through that door
But still I swore
To hide the pain when I turn back the pages
Shouting might have been the answer
What if I'd cried my eyes out and begged you not to depart
But now I'm not afraid to say what's in my heart

'Cause a thousand words
Call out through the ages
They'll fly to you
Even though I can't see I know they're reaching you
Suspended on silver wings

And a thousand words
One thousand embraces
Will cradle you
Making all of your weary days seem far away
They'll hold you forever

Oh a thousand words(a thousand words)
Have never been spoken(oh yeah)
They'll fly to you
They'll carry you home(carry you home)and back into my arms
Suspended on silver wings(on silver wings!)

And a thousand words (oh)
Call out through the ages(call through the ages!!)
They'll cradle you(oh yeah)
Turning all of the lonely years to only days(only days)
They'll hold you forever

Oh

A thousand words

a thousand words,
I told myself to forget, but
No matter how much I try , that
Image of you just stays in my mind.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:49 PM