Thursday, July 02, 2009
HOLYMOGLINPUNTER!
I SUDDENLY LOVE BLEACH ALOT ! X:
-sorely tempted to give spoiler-
Hmmhmmhmmm... HOLY CRAP THIS IS AMAZING @_@
But I still want Ulquiorra. D:
...superchunky indeed.
FUHAHAHAHAHAA I CANNOT TAHAN. SUPERCHUNKY SOUNDS SO FRICKING FUNNY.
...and yesterday was 01 July (:
I NEED THE TOILET.
screw it , i'm so tempted to post the picture offrickinghawtandsexyichimarugin LOL :x
Rawr Wonderweiss you sucker :C
Hohohohoho I AM ACTUALLY GOING CRAZY!!!111111.
This is bad. I cannot give any spoilers.
>_>
Wrote some stupid descriptive essay about a room and naturally it was a POW (AGAIN!).
-sorely tempted to give spoiler-
Hmmhmmhmmm... HOLY CRAP THIS IS AMAZING @_@
But I still want Ulquiorra. D:
...superchunky indeed.
FUHAHAHAHAHAA I CANNOT TAHAN. SUPERCHUNKY SOUNDS SO FRICKING FUNNY.
...and yesterday was 01 July (:
I NEED THE TOILET.
screw it , i'm so tempted to post the picture of
Rawr Wonderweiss you sucker :C
Hohohohoho I AM ACTUALLY GOING CRAZY!!!111111.
This is bad. I cannot give any spoilers.
>_>
Wrote some stupid descriptive essay about a room and naturally it was a POW (AGAIN!).
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:08 PM