Sunday, July 05, 2009
Life's unfair lah .-.

Screw it.
S C R E W I T .
I'm in a very sore mood today so it's a very irritated post >_>
I FREAKING SPILT A BOTTLE OF WATER ONTO MY FOOLSCAP PAPER. AND MY HISTORY TIMELINE WAS INSIDE. SCREWIT OMG.

Aiya .-. Can't do anything about it. Redo nia loh ;/
But that is so obviously not the only reason for my bad mood ._.

It's also because of the teachers we got this term. :(
I mean, no offence lah, but why must they get new teachers for some of the subjects then keep the old ones for others? Might as well change all except for form teacher right :/

Plus, last term we change places nevermind. Why this term got mind leh? I see no logic at all lo.

And why is our class the only sec2 clas that got english teacher changed (to the best of my knowledge, that is.)

Aiya, whatever lah. :( Can only hope lo. :@
And, I still haven't gotten my SA1 continuous writing! ):
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 3:29 PM