Saturday, July 11, 2009
/mylist/5326764
Since wongsiuhui was complaining that I fangirl all day, I shall present you with a two week blog post since school reopened. And normal posts will go hiatusing and fangirlism will be back for the next month. But no, I'm not intending to go back to Plurk :x

Or maybe I should just set up another Plurk account ._.

...can I please don't do this!) :

Monday, 29 June 2009
Back to school. Met new teachers, blah.
English: Mr Deep. Jenn wants to be Ms Water.
Nothing much, changed seating arrangement but I'm still with xinxin :D
Got piled with homework, wth! ):

Tuesday, 30 June 2009
Second day, still vry sian.
History: Ms Lam.
No cca, added sianness.

Wednesday, 1 July 2009
Pretty high today, since it's one-year.
Had height-and-weight, I became dmn fat LOL -_-
And grew only 1 cm ):
Music was cool, heard Les Miserables' Work Song.
Continued rushing out homework. LOL.
Bleach came out.

Thursday, 2 July 2009
Chinese got the newspaper project. Grouping with Wenxin, Pampam, Jasmine and Peiyee. :D
Zhuolaoshi left halfway through LOL, she went I forgot what liao.
Read Bleach. Went nuts. Do not wish to elaborate.

Friday, 3 July 2009
Nothing much today, read forums on Bleach, and handed up Chinese holiday homework. I think I'm amazing, I rushed it all out in Science class and before morning assembly x.x
No CCA, double sianness.

Saturday, 4 July 2009
Ha, slept in because there was no cca. And felt very sian. -_-
Went out with cousin at night, homed at 1am. (omg.)
Did fanfiction, finished up and posted it on livejournal. As of 11 July 2009, waiting for confirmation from Michelle. Finished history timeline.

Sunday, 5 July 2009
Woke up at 8 o clock because couldn't sleep. LOL.
Kena chased back to sleep by dad and woke up at 9.
Changed into class tee, packed stuff, went to busstop to wait for Krystal :D
Met her, headed to Hongkahcc, and waited. LOL.
Saw Libin and Pam and Cherie and Jasmine.
Went to the co room.
Sat down with all the other sccoians. Junhong's expression when he reached was the classic WHAT THE HELL IS THIS look -.- lol -.-
Practiced, got a new song. Quite nice, and easy. and it's the hardest out of the 29 songs we're performing on the night itself.
Waited for my dad to fetch me and Krystal back :D
Unfortunately my water bottle leaked and thus my timeline is goneee 0:
Ahwellz, can't do anything.

Monday, 6 July 2009
Typed out my timeline and sent to mum. ;D
Got myself super hyped about Tanabata, spammed Michelle and barneygan.
Sun-sun (ewww.) drew HIchigo and Ulquiorra. -super happy-
Nothing much.

Tuesday, 7 July 2009
OOH TANABATA YO!
Was so high in the morning I made Wenxin go siao.
:D
In science, did workbook(:
Maths was... enlightening? LOL dk what other word to use.
Basically Lanyu asked a question about the surface area which Ms Ching didn't unds(she dk what Ly talking about.)
Then the VP who was at the back of the class (no we didn't know she was there) came and taught us o_____________O!!!
Aiya ._.
Art was :l okay.

Wednesday, 8 July 2009
Nothing interesting happened today o_o Didn't bring all my D&T stuff lol.
Music, Les Miserables ;D
PE, played softball and took NAPFA retest. OMG I PASSED SHUTTLE AND SBJ :DDD
After that was plain sian, especially during english. Do not wish to elaborate.

Thursday, 9 July 2009
If yesterday was lame, then today was dumb. ._.
It was literally sleeping day omg. Except for CME and errrrrrrrrr Lit. yah.
Those were the two things that made me wake up, but CME was because it's slacking period :x
Learnt about the girl who caused the racial riots, Maria Hertogh ah. LOL.

Friday, 10 July 2009
Science, finished going through the workbook :D
Chinese, did zuoye. Ly and Ruien sang happybirthday to junhong.
Recess, ate wedges.
Maths, HOD of Maths came and taught us. Surprisingly I understood everything.
History, my neck pain until -.- Because the angle of my table to the projector screen is very ._.
Stayed back for Chinese proj and ended up quarreling with them over which BOF char most shuai (SO OBVIOUS LAHH!)
At home, read the newspapers and found out that Maria Hertogh died on Wednesday from leukemia. Scare me .-.
Then online and read Bleach. The latest chapter was late and disappointing and short. At least there was humour in it -_-

Saturday, 11 July 2009
Used com at 12.30.
Onlined, highed over niconico.
LOL.
Then wished junhong happy birthday (TODAY IS JUNHONGS BIRTHDAY!)
-.-.
Went to cousin's house. Continued my doujin drawing. Second page alr !
:D
NASILEMAKVERYNICE.
Went to Popular. Bought plain notebook, graph paper and plain paper.
:3 I wanna go the what BookFest O_O it's in Dec this year. I wanna I wanna :D
Came back to cousin's house and ate KFC lol. Jacq changed her phone! :O Lilac touchscreen. Eeyer, buy for me lah ! :D
Okay, then played keyboard, cousin used the curler to curl my hair, complaining that my hair don't want to curl. Then when finally curled my mum say I look like Wenxin. WTH! T.T
Took lift downstairs and saw my cousin coming home -.- And tikam he's called Junhong also -.- LOL -.-

Sunday, 12 July 2009
Woke up at 8.30am for Hongkah! :D
Drew the doujins onto the new plain notebook then went to the car :3
Picked up Krystal and headed for Hongkah :B
Sat there stoning for fifteen minutes or so until seniors and the rest came -_- damn bored I tell you.
Practiced Fen Yong Jin Xing Qu again and got Matsuri. Hohoho, we got melody for bothhh (heart).
LOL.
I know very lame.
They got alot of cute people there . most notably , the one who was holding the bellbell thing . LOL X:
HE REALLY VRY CUTE WHAT! EVEN BINBIN SAY!: D
LOL.
Anw, homed and ate bread and used com after trying to draw page two of Doujin. Fyi, the doujin is very... er...-_-

ASK!
Okay, SHAO. Okay I shall tiamtiam now. Byebye.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 12:46 PM