Friday, July 17, 2009
Pictures speak a million words.
Photobucket
RAHKOPEK! :D
Photobucket

Photobucket
Walao Nag your face damn big ley.
Photobucket
O: O: O: O:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fenkopek. LOL :D
Photobucket
Eo Ha Ing (I think I may be killed...)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yesh, that is my brother's tigger. LOL :X
Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at Fengxiang LOL .

Photobucket
Hurhurhur zoom function is indeed interesting.

Photobucket
...

Photobucket
I have no idea how this came to be in my camera.

Photobucket
*wow* at the whiteboard.

Photobucket
Harry Potter is out in cinemas.

Photobucket
SEEEEEEE.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Okay, I'm out of photos and my eye is going siao.



Due to boredom, this is what I did. -_-
Yes, I was that bored. D:

Recorded down 5 versions of magnet, one 千年の独奏歌 and one Servant of Evil. :D
See, nicoaddicts' downfall :X

NEWater was okay, rather lame and painful for poor leggaye, cause had to keep standing and sitting , wth ! X:
Pretty cool lah, they had this raft thing, DAMN FUN. LOL. X:

Took out my ankle guard during lunch break because it was digging into my skin and put it on over my socks. :D
Felt alot better I tell you. Still can't walk down stairs normally, currently walking with the right leg straight and the left leg diagonal. But it works. :0

Yay, brought small bag. But ended up becoming a carrier. LOL. CCA's resuming next week, er... Idk if should be happy or sad ._.

Then Pammy damn funny. (IT RHYMES)
She was like, "Ariel, 帮我拿~" aka Ariel help me take then I saw Junhong walk past with a super big sling bag (LOL) so I said, "不要啦,你叫他(aka Junhong)帮你拿啦!" so she really went up to him and said "Junhong, let me put!" then he was like "O_O 你是谁?我不认识你。" LOLLLLL -__-

So we went next door. And saw Xingru, Jasmine (her voice damn jian can ._.) and Sunchin. Talked to them about Skills Assessment. :O I'm very worried leh, how arh! LOL . (eh that's the wendyhutypingstyle!)

Nevermind. Sunchin very lame.
me: "Your group all girl?"
he: "No lah, the boys all go le."
me: "Oh okay."
he: -turn to walk away-
me: -shouting in the window- "That means you girl lah!" -runs-
he: -trademark eh? what the hell? look-

Then he insult me ): Say I short then still go stand on chair. Like what Xingru say, he too wuliao alr, so grow so tall. -_-

I needa go back to PeiHwa on Monday.

OHYEA, Leon wants to bomb up PeiHwa someday.
Quoted from him: "Mr Ang, here turn left my primary school alr! Someday I'm going back there to bomb it up."

Me: WHADDACHICKARN!?

I LOVE KOGEINU! And I'm very dumb. I didn't know that NeruKoge = FaNeru aka ASK's magnet couple + KogeInu. I knew the Koge part but only found out the Faneru part yesterday ._______.
DANGIT.

I shall go before I go siao. Byebyeeeeeee. (Trademark Ichimaru Gin (HEISHOT!) smile)

BYEEEEE.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 11:06 PM