Thursday, July 30, 2009
Super(la)man, nous basculons !
What happened to blogger siah =_=

Tomorrow's Skills Assessment. Going to die lah.
Plus, have to hand in English Holiday Homework (left summary + one question) by 7.20am tomorrow;
Chinese test from 8.40~9.10 or something like that, then after recess got Maths test. Damn it lah ._.
And! They say we're supposed to have only 3 tests a week; even if you don't count D&T as a test, we had 3 tests this week ._. and 2 more tomorrow.

Wed: D&T, History (screwed it up)
Thurs: Lit (quite okay)
Fri: Maths, Chinese (cut-throat)

And): I have to do the class debate. OMG why must me -.- Aiyah whatever, I don't mind anyway. And already found so much information like -______-|l| okay...

But we're the OPPOSITION for the statement "Smoking should be banned in public places.".
Aka we think that "Smoking should not be banned in public places."

Uhhhhh.

11 pages of research on the OPPOSITION side and 9 pages on the PROPOSITION side(: Super good yeah.

And for the first time in a very long while we didn't get to choose our groups -smile-
Doing with Leon and Wilson, er. That's the only downpart lah. LOL.

Hais. Swiss Project Work is a waste of time and money. Spent $37 for a stack of papers with no freedom of choice for what we want to do about.

As usual, it's the OLYMPICS.
Like what's so good about it man? And what's worse, we have to do exactly what the $37 stack of papers says. Ever occured to whoever set it that the information is super hard to find? -.-

Like everything you find on 'Tunisian Sports' and 'Tunisian YOG' on google is about the olympics. Yay.

Suck lah):

People have been falling ill ._.
PlayMax Group Leader smsed me today saying that she tio H1N1, omg -_-
Wilson went home before Project Work because of fever.
Michelle got flu.

Me choked on my saliva when doing research. -.- That's random btw.

-wails-

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
DEBATE HOWHOWHWOWHOWHOWHOWHWO?!?!?! -panicked-

Went back to PeiHwa to pick up my brother. Nothing much. ;l Played on the playground for like one hour T.T men si le.
Ended up studying maths.

.w.

I like Paniyo.
I finished reading Fruit Basket. Kyo x Yuki (Kyo/ki;Kyoki;Jia/xi;) rocks. I don't care what Wenxin says x.x
Because Kyoki is equal to Yullen which is equal to SasuNaru (not that I read it) and that is equal to IchiRenji :3
Aiya yaoi in general is nice. Like see, ASK x Faneru = Byakuya, which I dreamt about one fine day -_-
Actually it's because ASK and Faneru's voices combined sound like Byakuya.
I still like Ulquiorra.
Haruka is MEE. (oh, what logic)
HATSUHARU IS DA BOMB.
:D

LOL.

Omg Wong just gave me the idea that tomorrow's skills may be nanwang =___________= oh please nohhh , I cannot . Dizi have to follow the sheng in nanwang, and the paizi is damn suck. Nooooo ):

My hand currently stinks of permanent marker, thanks to Cynthia x.x

Ahwellz.

Wore earplugs in projectwork today, too scared of the cher's voice x.x
But only a bit of results. But can see that her voice 'not so jiam'. Though from Cynthia's reaction, there's actually not much change.
Hooooo.

Okay wo zou le :3 Bye people, I know you'll miss me(:
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 7:52 PM