Saturday, July 04, 2009
Supremacy.
Hihihipeople(:
Short spoiler-question-thing comingup.
I'm wondering how Hinamori will react when she sees Aizen free.
Michelle: faint probably.
Me: O.o she's halfdead alr. LOL.
Hais, been listening to some random stuff on Youtube, notably PS22Chorus, their Viva La Vida is amazing. Go listen to it(:
Anyway, FT Island is very cool x.x And being the huachi that I am does not help. Kogeinu is cute! (: Especially when he sings D:
HAHAHA NOW VERY HIGH(:
pretty obvious lah. :/
Haha, okay. Bye. (:
Short spoiler-question-thing comingup.
I'm wondering how Hinamori will react when she sees Aizen free.
Michelle: faint probably.
Me: O.o she's halfdead alr. LOL.
Hais, been listening to some random stuff on Youtube, notably PS22Chorus, their Viva La Vida is amazing. Go listen to it(:
Anyway, FT Island is very cool x.x And being the huachi that I am does not help. Kogeinu is cute! (: Especially when he sings D:
HAHAHA NOW VERY HIGH(:
pretty obvious lah. :/
Haha, okay. Bye. (:
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:42 PM