Tuesday, August 25, 2009
&bittersweet:
Hello I'm back. Linked Charlene♥ already :D
And crapsht, I forgot to bring History textbook home -.- Tomorrow's the TEST. Ohdamn.

Well, whatever .____.'' Jennifer also forgot to bring , HAHAH :D

Tomorrow's ACES day ! (:
I mean the dance routine lol.
Today got our prizes, and that damn GanSunChin still ask 'Wah! You can jump!' -.-

I swear I'll give you hell on Saturday, you lucky I Friday got CIP loh -.-

And, I received news today that BarneyGan♥ is coming to Hongkah with her friends :D
HAHAHAHAHAHHA YAYYY.

:DDDD

And I'm currently spamming Huiqi with random smses :DDDDD LOL.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA.

:D

I MISS THE BANANA CLUB LIKE CRAP.

I miss Furrog.
I miss Slush.
I miss Mr Hand.
I miss HAMMY.
I miss Clara.
I miss the half-dog half-cat thing that belonged to Char.
I miss Poky.
I miss playing UNO cards.
I miss stacking them up into houses.
I miss taking neoprints with them.
I miss the kite-flying,
the passing of notes before a paper,
the BIRD (LOL) keychain for my birthday,
the secret conspiracies for a birthday present.
I miss the last days we had together,
the time capsule that never became a reality.
The selling of drinks,
the sending of SMSes.
The 'number one' and 'number two',
the smiles we shared for what would be the last time in a long while.
The laughter,
the jokes,
the horror,
the encouragement.
I miss you guys, a lot. I don't want to lose you people):
Meet up someday yeah ! :D

I think, not doing the time capsule was what kept us together because... it left the feeling that something wasn't finished yet, and hasn't been.

I miss the kopeks . HAHA FRACTURED FAIRYTALE <3
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 7:16 PM