Saturday, August 01, 2009
I LOVE DUMDUM, TONGTONG, MELOMELO, PURPLE DINO, DEARIE
Heyoooo :) Lovelyes! :d

Just back from CO(: And didn't go to buy a new scorebook , thanks to -cough-

AHahah, and x.x Our this year class photo gg liaoz, Wilson needa go MC until Friday then can come back (debate gg) and Junhong and Tingpeng today went home early due to fever -.- sian -.- and then Wongwong also felt very cold, so she also gone. Damn sad can, Woodwinds suddenly minus 3 people.

Anyway, listening to a GacktxKami AMV LOL. Really that addicted.

Rawrsss.

omg I just saw dumdum's message and she has fever. and I was like sitting next to her in CO just now .____. What is this man, Woodwinds fever? If it is, no thankyou I don't welcome it. It's just the wrong time, there's the (already gg) debate, Compre test, getting back a lot of test papers, Maths lesson and Chinese. We've been going so quickly that if I'm absent, gonna miss damn lots of classes and stuff. I DON'T WANT TO GO FOR REMEDIAL.

Like really, I've been in remedial for the past two years. I don't want to go for it this year. ):

Gackt's 絵夢~for my dear when he was on the Drug Party tour is really very pretty.

Blogger not fixed yet, sianz.

WAHAHAHHAA I FEEL RETARDED . I was singing one of the higher notes in the chorus when I suddenly hiccuped LOL. :X

Gackt sounds like Byakuya♥; haha :D I like I like!

愛してる,
MUDMUD♥DUMDUM
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 2:06 PM