Sunday, August 23, 2009
hongkahnorth(:
HELLO. :D
I'm fully aware that for some reason my cbox is blocked by the Unmei no Deai video. BUT I'm too lazy to go and remove the video (hello, it's nice.) so I'm here with an update . :D
The past week was okay. Wenxin scared me to death on Wednesday during D&T. Me and Meixuen were freaking out like crazy x.x the scoring thingy hit the place between her eye and nose, then got blood on her hands (ahem, Gackt.) and me and Meixuen were like LOOKING ON. D:
And me being me, I was laughing like a maniac (fear-induced high, I KNOW.). And Fengxiang was complaining because me and xuen were going D: D: D: . XD
Friday was normal, Wenxin don't emo about SA lahh x.x
Saturday was killer.
Happy birthday KRYSTAL!
The cake is damn nice loh :D and I finished my kwayteow in 15 minutes. Break finished at 11.30. LOL.
Got the Singapore CO concert tickets le, yay!
AFTER cca.Me and Wenxin were behind Sunchin and PalaTan, so when they turned to the right, I was like okayy, then past the end of the wall then two flute-bags came flying down. I SCREAMED. LOL. And smacked Sunchin (who was obviously the source of the flying flute-bags).
:D
Then at the bubble tea shop, because we were heading to Cheryl's house for Lit project, I took out my phone to contact them. And Mr Yoong saw. OMG D:
So people please don't bring phone tomorrow. LOL.
At Cheryl's house, it was okay lah ;D The poem was quite fun to analyse, :D and our moves are okay. :) the problem is the lines x.x'' because mine is quite -_- so .. but still can lah :D
Homed, then never on com -.- wlau . Then I wanted to watch Final Fantasy de lohh, my parents drag me to my erjiu house for what family discussion -.- then end up the adults talk until so jidong that I can't watch ): Damn sad niah. Talked to Nag-kun for 5minutes then she hanged up or something. Aiya used to it le. Then she called me back and we talked for 31 more minutes. Then my parents asked I talking to boyfriend isit -.-
Thennn!
Homed-.- 330ml of Ribena is seriously too bad for my stomach.
Today woke up at 8 with a stomach ache -.- all thanks to the Ribena .
Lol, then didn't want to go back to sleep (8.45, ._.) but my dad was like 'wake up so early for what?'
-.-
Suan le, slept until 10+ then slept till 11.15 lol~
Woke up and read newspapers LOL ! Used com until 1.36 and got scolded because Hongkah starts at 2 . :D
Then at Hongkah, we reached too early -.- LOL. Started at 2.30 -.-
Best I Ever Had or something sucks ): ): ): and the temperature seriously very cold x.x
Weizhan is damn funny lor -.- Suddenly do this Buddha thing, then I saw and told Pamela then we started laughing, and then Libin saw and she also started laughing :D
And then he tried to make the bass stand.
And then he hit himself. -.-
HAIS.
HAHAHAHAHA SUONA POTENTIAL~ (insiders' joke LOL).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR LEE! :D
Hahahahha the cake was nice ;D
Then, when I finished eating the cake and was sitting there, Weizhan come hit me D:
Him: 什么东西这么好笑啊?
Me: WALAO, why hit me LOL. Hit Pamela what!
And Pamela's eating kwayteow for dinner today :D LOL.
Insider's joke, and she made my pujia drop down like what three or four times T.T
MRT-ed home :B
As usual, I'm the only one going to Jurong =.=
But nevermind~
Today was super fun :D kept laughingandlaughingandlaughingandlaughing :D
And Weizhan cast his phone too lousily, the memory card cannot fit in LOLOLOL.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA okay I'm going high.
Going to video down Illuminati, and I seriously LOVE my wallpaper ;D Kami's Illuminati costume(s) = WIN!
Bye :B
♥
PS: I want to learn Japanese. Currently relying on translators. And some of them work, some don't. ):
I'm fully aware that for some reason my cbox is blocked by the Unmei no Deai video. BUT I'm too lazy to go and remove the video (hello, it's nice.) so I'm here with an update . :D
The past week was okay. Wenxin scared me to death on Wednesday during D&T. Me and Meixuen were freaking out like crazy x.x the scoring thingy hit the place between her eye and nose, then got blood on her hands (ahem, Gackt.) and me and Meixuen were like LOOKING ON. D:
And me being me, I was laughing like a maniac (fear-induced high, I KNOW.). And Fengxiang was complaining because me and xuen were going D: D: D: . XD
Friday was normal, Wenxin don't emo about SA lahh x.x
Saturday was killer.
Happy birthday KRYSTAL!
The cake is damn nice loh :D and I finished my kwayteow in 15 minutes. Break finished at 11.30. LOL.
Got the Singapore CO concert tickets le, yay!
AFTER cca.Me and Wenxin were behind Sunchin and PalaTan, so when they turned to the right, I was like okayy, then past the end of the wall then two flute-bags came flying down. I SCREAMED. LOL. And smacked Sunchin (who was obviously the source of the flying flute-bags).
:D
Then at the bubble tea shop, because we were heading to Cheryl's house for Lit project, I took out my phone to contact them. And Mr Yoong saw. OMG D:
So people please don't bring phone tomorrow. LOL.
At Cheryl's house, it was okay lah ;D The poem was quite fun to analyse, :D and our moves are okay. :) the problem is the lines x.x'' because mine is quite -_- so .. but still can lah :D
Homed, then never on com -.- wlau . Then I wanted to watch Final Fantasy de lohh, my parents drag me to my erjiu house for what family discussion -.- then end up the adults talk until so jidong that I can't watch ): Damn sad niah. Talked to Nag-kun for 5minutes then she hanged up or something. Aiya used to it le. Then she called me back and we talked for 31 more minutes. Then my parents asked I talking to boyfriend isit -.-
Thennn!
Homed-.- 330ml of Ribena is seriously too bad for my stomach.
Today woke up at 8 with a stomach ache -.- all thanks to the Ribena .
Lol, then didn't want to go back to sleep (8.45, ._.) but my dad was like 'wake up so early for what?'
-.-
Suan le, slept until 10+ then slept till 11.15 lol~
Woke up and read newspapers LOL ! Used com until 1.36 and got scolded because Hongkah starts at 2 . :D
Then at Hongkah, we reached too early -.- LOL. Started at 2.30 -.-
Best I Ever Had or something sucks ): ): ): and the temperature seriously very cold x.x
Weizhan is damn funny lor -.- Suddenly do this Buddha thing, then I saw and told Pamela then we started laughing, and then Libin saw and she also started laughing :D
And then he tried to make the bass stand.
And then he hit himself. -.-
HAIS.
HAHAHAHAHA SUONA POTENTIAL~ (insiders' joke LOL).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR LEE! :D
Hahahahha the cake was nice ;D
Then, when I finished eating the cake and was sitting there, Weizhan come hit me D:
Him: 什么东西这么好笑啊?
Me: WALAO, why hit me LOL. Hit Pamela what!
And Pamela's eating kwayteow for dinner today :D LOL.
Insider's joke, and she made my pujia drop down like what three or four times T.T
MRT-ed home :B
As usual, I'm the only one going to Jurong =.=
But nevermind~
Today was super fun :D kept laughingandlaughingandlaughingandlaughing :D
And Weizhan cast his phone too lousily, the memory card cannot fit in LOLOLOL.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA okay I'm going high.
Going to video down Illuminati, and I seriously LOVE my wallpaper ;D Kami's Illuminati costume(s) = WIN!
Bye :B
♥
PS: I want to learn Japanese. Currently relying on translators. And some of them work, some don't. ):
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:12 PM