Sunday, August 02, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZmpBCdyLc
I'm back ! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUIXIN! :)
Haha, today woke up at 8 thinking that I was late for hongkahco -.- went back to sleep and woke up at 8.45. :D
Played the piano until 9.30, (fyi Idk how to play piano, I just play the co songs.), then changed and went out to meet Krystal :D
I don't care what Barney says, Gackt will forever be better than Mana in my eyes(:
Got new scores, 上海滩 and 风真透. Feng zhen tou has three repeats, tmd):
But overall, it's quite nice :D
UNFORTUNATELY! In lianzou (3), I am the only one with xindi(zhudi?) score -.- Then its like I blow at 16 while the others blow at 21): Then cause Libin never come, it's like I super extra TwT
The problem? I dk how to play 5. The HIGH note 5. On G diao. -.-
Hais): Sian lahh lol.
SO I SOLOED -.- Then because Mr Lee thought that everybody blow 21, when I blow 16 he was like looking at me x.x Ahhhhh.
Nevermind .________. but lianzou (5) also same thing . .__.
-wails like baby- This is pretty. Beautiful. T-T
Then after that went to do project. Okay lah, redrew some parts. The eyes suck.
Forget it x.x
Bought two black files for CO. OMG I SAW THE HOST. AND I WANT IT. NOW. TwT.
)):
Au Revoir is nice! Posting it up next post. The link in the title is for a KamixGackt video(:
Let me go and cry in a corner now yeah(: Okayy bye.
KAMI IS HEARTED. His drumming is amazing, (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUIXIN! :)
Haha, today woke up at 8 thinking that I was late for hongkahco -.- went back to sleep and woke up at 8.45. :D
Played the piano until 9.30, (fyi Idk how to play piano, I just play the co songs.), then changed and went out to meet Krystal :D
I don't care what Barney says, Gackt will forever be better than Mana in my eyes(:
Got new scores, 上海滩 and 风真透. Feng zhen tou has three repeats, tmd):
But overall, it's quite nice :D
UNFORTUNATELY! In lianzou (3), I am the only one with xindi(zhudi?) score -.- Then its like I blow at 16 while the others blow at 21): Then cause Libin never come, it's like I super extra TwT
The problem? I dk how to play 5. The HIGH note 5. On G diao. -.-
Hais): Sian lahh lol.
SO I SOLOED -.- Then because Mr Lee thought that everybody blow 21, when I blow 16 he was like looking at me x.x Ahhhhh.
Nevermind .________. but lianzou (5) also same thing . .__.
-wails like baby- This is pretty. Beautiful. T-T
Then after that went to do project. Okay lah, redrew some parts. The eyes suck.
Forget it x.x
Bought two black files for CO. OMG I SAW THE HOST. AND I WANT IT. NOW. TwT.
)):
Au Revoir is nice! Posting it up next post. The link in the title is for a KamixGackt video(:
Let me go and cry in a corner now yeah(: Okayy bye.
KAMI IS HEARTED. His drumming is amazing, (:
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:46 PM