Thursday, August 13, 2009
Regret
I FEEL LIKE KILLING KAMI. LIKE SERIOUSLY. D:
Have been having very bad mood swings this few days ._.
Siann.
Two of the most beautiful songs ever.
Anyway, should I return to maple? I'm having a painful dilemma here):
And, Lit or Geog? Huashan says Geog. I dunno.
had a very bad experience on the bus today! ):
Actually , is waiting for the bus that time. ):
Was cursing (Kami) on the way home :x for some personal reasons ^^ don't ask tyvmmm ;D
Beast of Blood is cool. I mean, Yu~ki's HAIR.
Took alot of pictures of the fishing video. Recorded alot of stuff, videoed alot of videos. ;3
KILL THAT GUY MAN ! D: Meanie..
Have been talking to Barney more recently. And wrote more in the notebook also liao :D Had a lot of weird dreams, yesterday was the worst ._. I nearly cried, it was so disgusting. T,T
If I decide to tell, I will. But so far, only Barney and Wenxin know what it was. And Wenxin being the biantai she is, laughed like a siao geena over it TwT eeeee .
And we were talking about the -coughhackchoke- worm thing in recess, then Shijia and Cynthia go and think wrong direction D: not my fault lahh.
I like Malice Mizer's synthesizers!
Woohooo :D suddenly feel very high -.- Project Work sucks lahh, it's a waste of 6581billion brain cells, $37, paper, ink, electricity, vocal chords, eardrum cells, staple bullets, internet connection, hard disk space, memory on thumbdrive, etcetc. Maths is also something liddat. I don't understand what YK² talking luh, she talks too fast. I swear 2e5 is gonna become deaf soon. YK², Mrs Yee, Mr Deep, Ms Lam. T.T
Haissss.
What can we do ;/
I love Shaofen :D my tongbao xD xD
Have been having very bad mood swings this few days ._.
Siann.
Two of the most beautiful songs ever.
Anyway, should I return to maple? I'm having a painful dilemma here):
And, Lit or Geog? Huashan says Geog. I dunno.
had a very bad experience on the bus today! ):
Actually , is waiting for the bus that time. ):
Was cursing (Kami) on the way home :x for some personal reasons ^^ don't ask tyvmmm ;D
Beast of Blood is cool. I mean, Yu~ki's HAIR.
Took alot of pictures of the fishing video. Recorded alot of stuff, videoed alot of videos. ;3
28. If you could say something to yourself from ten years ago, what would you say?
m: cheer up
ko:
y: have a little more fun
ka: hurry up and die already!!
KILL THAT GUY MAN ! D: Meanie..
Have been talking to Barney more recently. And wrote more in the notebook also liao :D Had a lot of weird dreams, yesterday was the worst ._. I nearly cried, it was so disgusting. T,T
If I decide to tell, I will. But so far, only Barney and Wenxin know what it was. And Wenxin being the biantai she is, laughed like a siao geena over it TwT eeeee .
And we were talking about the -coughhackchoke- worm thing in recess, then Shijia and Cynthia go and think wrong direction D: not my fault lahh.
I like Malice Mizer's synthesizers!
Woohooo :D suddenly feel very high -.- Project Work sucks lahh, it's a waste of 6581billion brain cells, $37, paper, ink, electricity, vocal chords, eardrum cells, staple bullets, internet connection, hard disk space, memory on thumbdrive, etcetc. Maths is also something liddat. I don't understand what YK² talking luh, she talks too fast. I swear 2e5 is gonna become deaf soon. YK², Mrs Yee, Mr Deep, Ms Lam. T.T
Haissss.
What can we do ;/
I love Shaofen :D my tongbao xD xD
Labels: sinner's guilt
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 5:44 PM