Monday, August 17, 2009
"Like butterflies in Spring
Poetry awakens the Spirit,
stirs the imagination and explores
the possibilities with each stroke of its rhythmic wings."
~Jamie Lynn Morris

Blogger's fixed(: yay!
Had a stomach upset or something today -.- entire day in school pain like D:
Thanks to all who asked if I'm okay (: really appreciate it ! :D
Anyway, look at this.
1995年
9月22日
「第五夜 悲劇の晩餐 Vol.5」を新宿LOFTにて行なう
10月10日
Vo. Gackt加入後 復活第一弾
「華麗なる復活劇」渋谷ON AIR WEST SOLD OUT
600人動員
Wow o_o the thing is that, Gackt joined on 10 October 1995. For those who dunno , I'm born on 9 October 1995.
Uhhhh.
-faints-
On a random note, I had a weird dream about Shaofen and Evonne the other day. Don't want to elaborate, but it had to do with them being in the library at 5am in the morning. Don't ask me why.
My dreams have been getting weirder and weirder. Like yesterday I dreamt of okto. -____-
Recently a lot of coincidences have been occuring. ._.
I want to change my blogskin soon.
..................my blogskins' account name is called ♥Butterfly. See what I meant by coincidences? Brb :) unfortunately all the skins of butterflies I found are black. ): I mean, the NICE ones. Hahah .
Poetry awakens the Spirit,
stirs the imagination and explores
the possibilities with each stroke of its rhythmic wings."
~Jamie Lynn Morris

Blogger's fixed(: yay!
Had a stomach upset or something today -.- entire day in school pain like D:
Thanks to all who asked if I'm okay (: really appreciate it ! :D
Anyway, look at this.
1995年
9月22日
「第五夜 悲劇の晩餐 Vol.5」を新宿LOFTにて行なう
10月10日
Vo. Gackt加入後 復活第一弾
「華麗なる復活劇」渋谷ON AIR WEST SOLD OUT
600人動員
Wow o_o the thing is that, Gackt joined on 10 October 1995. For those who dunno , I'm born on 9 October 1995.
Uhhhh.
-faints-
On a random note, I had a weird dream about Shaofen and Evonne the other day. Don't want to elaborate, but it had to do with them being in the library at 5am in the morning. Don't ask me why.
My dreams have been getting weirder and weirder. Like yesterday I dreamt of okto. -____-
Recently a lot of coincidences have been occuring. ._.
I want to change my blogskin soon.
..................my blogskins' account name is called ♥Butterfly. See what I meant by coincidences? Brb :) unfortunately all the skins of butterflies I found are black. ): I mean, the NICE ones. Hahah .
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 10:14 PM