Monday, August 10, 2009
Goodbye.

ManaGackt, GacktKami, KoziMana if I'm not wrong.
One of the best lives I've seen. No wonder, it's in the Merveilles live concert. LOL.
Has Gackt and Kami doing duet also :D
Gonna record it asap.
RECORDING SUCCESSFUL! :D
Next: Get the live for Saikai no Chi to Bara.Bel Air/Syunikiss.
Deleted 1000 words. x.x
Because there were -cough- disturbing parts -cough-.
Shall be deleting the full version of Bel Air also I think? It's super long lah omg ._.23mb ! D:
Probably gonna get the smaller version. Hooo.

WOW. YU~KI LOOKS NORMAL IN BEAST OF BLOOD. LOL. Kozi doesn't though ;/



I see Haruka in the Le Ciel live(: Shall stop high-ing and start watching. Bye.

Planning to open a new blog. Private . :)

edit:
OMG MY BLOGGER IS FIXED :D
AND GACKT'S BLOOD ON HIS HANDS WAS A PRESENT FROM MANA.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 12:06 AM