Thursday, August 06, 2009
Syunikiss
-faints from shock- someone stone me for idiocy and innocence.
Like, I am, totally, an IDIOT.
Recently have been on crack, lol x.x
Like, I just saw Kami singing. O.o
Here also. :D
Somewhere around 3 minutes. See the hair ==" And Yu~ki sings! Heeeee.
Anyway, I can't go to any blogs -.- Something about my request looks like a virus thingy -.-
Forget it manzxzx Lol .
Tomorrow's NDParade. Confirm will go deaf x.x
MANA JUST TALKED!
KOZI IS DREAMING AGAIN.
YEHAHAHAHA.
Wheehahahahah ;D
I wanna watch Verte Aile!
BEL AIR !
And, Gackt looks like Cloud(?) from Final Fantasy.
My brother is sick.
omg-.-
Okay byes.
do you forgive?
Like, I am, totally, an IDIOT.
Recently have been on crack, lol x.x
Like, I just saw Kami singing. O.o
Here also. :D
Somewhere around 3 minutes. See the hair ==" And Yu~ki sings! Heeeee.
Anyway, I can't go to any blogs -.- Something about my request looks like a virus thingy -.-
Forget it manzxzx Lol .
Tomorrow's NDParade. Confirm will go deaf x.x
MANA JUST TALKED!
KOZI IS DREAMING AGAIN.
YEHAHAHAHA.
Wheehahahahah ;D
I wanna watch Verte Aile!
BEL AIR !
And, Gackt looks like Cloud(?) from Final Fantasy.
My brother is sick.
omg-.-
Okay byes.
do you forgive?
Labels: Do you forgive?
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:59 PM