Sunday, September 20, 2009
1. What's your fondest memory of SunChin?
Haha, WEARING BOXERS. (19092009)

2. What musical instrument would Michelle most likely play?
Piano(L)

3. What song could be MeiXuen's theme song?
Malice Mizer: Ma Cherie.
I don't know why. I turned on my player's shuffle. :d

4. Do you do anything special with Cherie?
Exchange dizi! :D

5. What do you think about HuiQi?
A nice junior ^^

6. Oh no, SiuHui got kidnapped by aliens! What do you say once they get back?
Hi sotong, MTP missed you alot. But I didn't. Aw, don't be sad^_^

7. What would you do if you hadn't met Barney?
Die.

8. If you could do anything with Pamela, what would it be?
Force her to teach me piano ^^.

9. If HuaShan and MeiXuen were locked in the same (really small) room for longer than a day, what would most likely happen?
Disaster. Trust me. D: Or Meixuen would go mad.

10. If Krystal played in a movie, what kind of character would they play?
The very calm and composed character. (LOL)

http://mct421.deviantart.com/art/Question-Meme-Generator-69266481

-x-

Post tomorrow.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 3:09 PM