Thursday, September 10, 2009
#417: Forever Love
Have been following X Japan at the same time as Dir en Grey. Pretty interesting combination in Barney's opinion, but I'm not used to Dir's vocalist's voice :0
Ahwell, I'll get used to it over time :D
Watching Forever Love from the Last Live. :O
And I swear me and Barney are xin ling xiang tong. :3
I want the W705.
And I like hide's hair.
And I like Kami's hair.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I LIKE MANA'S HAIR!!!!!!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
Okay shut up me.
Going out to buy clothes, kbye(:
Ahwell, I'll get used to it over time :D
Watching Forever Love from the Last Live. :O
And I swear me and Barney are xin ling xiang tong. :3
I want the W705.
And I like hide's hair.
And I like Kami's hair.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I LIKE MANA'S HAIR!!!!!!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
Okay shut up me.
Going out to buy clothes, kbye(:
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 10:46 AM