Friday, September 11, 2009
Gackt: Returner

Question: Does Andre like Sharlene?

Answer: Of course yes!!


Back from Springcleaning and Bugis! :D
Okay. Start with Bugis (:
Trained to Bugis with Yitian(L) and Mama :D
Met eryima there, hoho! Then we went to eat.
YOSHINOYA!
Then there was this dish called 'Tori Katsudon Bowl'. Then my mum and Yitian were like, 'Tori Katsudon is what?'
Then I, being me (-.-), said, "HAHAHAHA, TORI IS BIRD."
Then they were going o__________________________________-
And asked the person. Who told us that it was chicken. = bird. = tori. :DDDDDDDD *sparkles*

I took the combo (haha hungry like craps). My mum took the salmon and Yitian took TORI (!)
The tori-sauce super sweet ): Eeeeee x.x
Nevermind, then we finished eating alr (Yitian put the coffee powder into her miso soup-_-), then we went up! (: I checked my phone and found that Siuhui was stalking me. but end up never see her ;3

After shopping for damn long, finally found a belt. -_- Pink de ! :D Got this super cute little ribbon at the side XD
Then found a skirt. White colour, hee. It's been a long time since I wore skirts man O: Other than school-_-
After looking around, bought a white pair of shoes. Is something like school shoes, something like slipon, something like shopping shoes. :D
HAHAHA.
Then at last found a top for my skirt -.- Black print tee LOL.
Yitian wanted to buy books, so we went upstairs the Bugis Junction. And I found myself looking at 'KINOKUNIYA'. And screamed. Got my Jap-English dictionary, OOOOOOOO! :D

Was very late alr, so we went to buy DONUTS (L).
I took what Don Chirico or something :x
Is totally chocolate! :D and another one, Blackjack. The entire thing is melting liddat ;x dark chocolate somemore LOL .
After we trained home, went to Tom&Stefanie to look for a dress for SYCO concert. I SWEAR I'M GETTING INFLUENCED BY MANA :@
End up never find): Actually found one or two. Which on second thoughts seriously looked like Mana's dress. O:
Nevermind. There was one that my mum said was very pompom (=Saikai no Chi LOL) .

Then while at Tom&Stefanie, while I was happily looking through the dresses, I felt something weird. Something familiar, something oddly familiar :O
And I looked up as I turned the corner. And saw BarneyGan and sisters -faints-.
Homed at 8, and slept quite early. 11.30 liddat :/

Today, springcleaning!
Was assigned to clean the CO room instead of dizis. Lol, :x
So left my dizi upstairs and came down. Had to sweep the floor, lalala.
After sweeping, had to sweep outside-.-. Then when I came in, we went to wash our legs. And then I realised that between me Pamela and Cherie we only have two mops.
-.-
So I happily went back to 2E5 and took another mop.
-.-
From the Level 4 toilet LOL .
Then when I came back, Pamela stole it because Sinyee stole hers LOL.
But I went to wash my legs and stole it from her again ^^
Then Pamela went to look for a mop. And failed. :D
So we came back and started playing with the mops :X
Right in front of Zhuo Lao Shi and our seniors. LOL.
As in, we took the mop and raced with it! LOL.
After one hour the entire CO room was sparkling. (L)
Damn chio lah LOL :D
Then moved everything back in.

Went for break. Woodwinds went to MACS ! :D
And we were late. -.-
Like, THE ENTIRE SECTION WAS LATE. How about that for epicness?!
Went to fill in the NUS exam form and went up.

Upstairs, had a seriously bad headache and got no strength luh -.- All thanks to the mopping LOL.
So wasn't really blowing dizi loudly :/
Suona came in and made me deaf, tian ahhhh. -.-
Then Krystal and Xiufang came in with the Skills Assessment scores.
I got 83.5. Dk if I'm disappointed or happy. ;/

Continued practicing for a while more, then Libin was talking about chalet haha . ;3 I want to go T-T
Thennnnnnnn ! when we were blowing chunjie for the suona juniors, Krystal came in and made us keep instru LOL. They originally don't want keep de LOL =.=
Went downstairs, thinking that we have to stay back because of the break. =.=
Heng no need lah! My dad come fetch me and Huashan and her yangqin ne!
Got the zhongruan stuffs for Felicia, then sent Huashan home. Hehe. After reaching home, went out again to pass Felicia her things. Sian, suddenly regret taking 4 ;/ Need sightread leh , wo de tian ah T-T
Aiya, whatever. The experience ! :D

Homed, ate indian rojak.
And onlined.
X Japan.
Malice Mizer.
Gackt.
HOHOHOHOOOOOOOOO !

Okay bye.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 6:54 PM