Saturday, September 26, 2009
I (L) You, but I no longer admit it to myself.
Posting from phone as usual. :d
Mid-autumn was amazing. I mean, not the performance, but the selling of drinks and such.
Went out at 3 for lunch with Barney. :d finished and bought the notebooks at 4. She went home and I walked to the playground to sit. :x and smsed michelle to ask if I could go her house. She replied and said it was okay. ;o lol so I went. :d listened to y to y, got my birthday present, which I am not going to open yet, and the Host, which I have read until page 311. o.o then went to peihwa to meet hekai, and went in. Ms teo wasn't there yet, lol x.x ms loh called her and told us that ms teo wants us to take the styrofoam out. Took it out and sat there, then Huashan called. :d ms teo arrived soon after, then she was with another set of ex-students. Sec.1S- Haha. Put my bag and took the styrofoam out... And saw samuel huang . O.O okay, had to take out the drinks from the wushu room, and stacked them in the styrofoam. The ice came, then we put another layer of drinks. Had dinner, which equals macs, -.-. Got kacang putih, which I have not eaten. Then started selling. The drinks seriously very ex la, then that idiot barney say I cheat money.wth==
Saw barney michelle and lynette. :d then had to go down to fetch Elmo, aka girl-magnet. :x sold drinks, walked around. :d and I know why so many people kena theft already. At least three people only had 50dollar notes. -.- Wth. Kept the things and then went to staff room for a while, them went to the field, but since nobody was there, decided to go home. Went to the playground and sat there, and daddy came send me home. :d bought fried rice .. And I realised that idiot me forgot to pass michelle ransom my heart. -.-. Home at 10. Read until 1am. Didn't use the com at all la -.-. See i'm so guai. Okay, hand tired from typing so long le. Bye. <3
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 12:20 PM