Friday, September 04, 2009
(L) motivatione
Lol, Wong Siuhui, be honoured yo ! I'm damn inspired by your blog post LOL . Anyway, I'm seriously going to mug for EOYs. Not even during PSLE did I have the mood to mug sia LOL . No, this time I'm not going to give up on the motivation. Planning on looking for people to form a study group. Cus I wanna take Bio-Lit/Geog(?)

|
Barney, this is dedicated to you (L). It's from my ff profile. :D
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world. REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedual to listen to whats wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!

FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food. REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.


Anyway, Barney, don't emo about them luh, if they really want you to act as their counsellor, I see no reason for you to be nice to them. And, I really want your bread (LOL, primary 6 memories.)|

Okay, back to topic. I'm determined to get at least a C6 for EOYs. This term's progress report was very pretty, I liked it. And I don't want it to disappear.

EL: 71.7 ; A2
HCL: 55.3 ; C5 (I'm going to do something about this. Like seriously.)
Maths: 46.7 ; D7 (actually is 50.0 de -.- then minus 1 mark become like this. Ahwell, I shall work hard!)
Science: 93.3 ; A1 (unbelievable)
History: 81.7 ; A1
Literature: 84 ; A1
D&T: 92 ; A1
Art: 66 ; B3
(Last term:
Geog: 74.3 (or something); A2
Home Econs: 80 (or something) ; A1


So my Maths and HCL are the important ones now ._.
I've seriously been slacking too much. I told myself during MYE that I'm gna study hard, but ended up slacking off, com-ing and handphone-ing. Disappointed in myself, like wtf.
Just couldn't focus in Sem 1, Idk why. But I know that if I don't get myself to work, next year I'm gonna drop to NA. Which I obviously don't want.
Yea, maybe I can blame it all on the teachers. Maybe it was partially that our teachers kept changing, then I couldn't adapt. But I know that's just a quarter or something of the entire thing. It was my own fault for not studying, my own fault for thinking like I'd always did since Primary 5: that if you listen in class you'll know how to answer.
Which obviously did not come true, considering that I didn't understand a single thing in Ms Ching's class. -.-
I'm not going to sit around and watch myself drop down. Even if it robs me of my waking hours I swear I'm going to do as much of my homework as I can and hand it in. I'm not going to let Maths destroy my life, I SWEAR.

HCL, I can score one-.- it's about whther I study anot LOL.

Okay, I guess that's about it for now. My teachers in primary school would be shocked to see the state I'm in. -.- Model Pupil no more. :3 'diligence' -.- LOL .
I want to look for Ms Teo but she's busy with the prelims, and I duwan to add on to her work LOL. Probably going to look for Mrs Chua :x
See how lah. >_>

Song: magnet/

Labels: ,

Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 6:48 PM