Saturday, September 12, 2009
X Japan: Tears
Hi people(:
My toolbar's back but it's screwed-.- Ahwell. Planning to change my url soon.

Got my dizi exam book already. I'm not very confident, but now it's just the beginning, it's only September. I'll slowly practice all my skills, all the new skills I've only just started to learn.
I don't regret taking Grade 4. Just keep telling myself that it'll help me next year, whether for MYE, whether for being PP, whether for concert, whether for 2011 SYF.
And I know that this time my friends are going to be standing behind me, supporting me all the way.
My CO friends, my primary school friends, my secondary school friends and cell group! :D

Speaking of cell group, today was super nice!
After co, walked with Wenxin to the mrt. Met the guys halfway, LOL. Headed to boonlay, where I bought sweettalk at JP, after getting lost while looking for it. Was supposed to go left, but I went right -.-
Met up with Kuo and Wendy, which was super cool, because there was this extremely funny height difference when they walked into JP LOL :D
Missed them alot, omg! Were laughing like three crazy idiots while they were eating. Because I was telling them that I have a pair of chopsticks in my pencilcase. And they were like "HUH!?!"
:X and Wendy was telling me that when they were walking into JP, Kuo said, "Eh, I think I see Ariel." then "Yes, I see something small!" Me: "OMG KUO YOU SUCKER *punches*"
They took turns molesting holding my dizi for me, tyvm guys!
On 241, super funny and retard, because Wendy got this sticker from donating at idk where, then she was taking the sticker and sticking it on me. So I plucked it out and sticked it on HER! Continue, ended up on her carebear and Kuo's jeans LOL. But he put it on my dizi):
Booo!
):
LOL.
Reached church, took back my dizi from Kuo because when we were walking to catch 241, he stepped into a patch of dog crap mud. So his shoes were all muddy and gross D: (I nearly stepped into it too-.-)
So he was cleaning it off. Me and Wendy went into the reception area first lol, then met Rachel and others :D
Went to change into my pants and put on my super CHIO :D pink belt HEHE. Made Wendy super jealous, opps !~

At the staircase, found Kuo already there O: With the other members of w453, heh :D
Then I was just sitting down when Gary asked me "Is that a flute?" and asked me to teach him. :x
Spent half an hour sitting there slacking off and chatting with poking Kuo. :D
Wendy helped me paste the dimo, yayz!

Then open le, we went in chope place :3
Sat in between Wendy and Kuo, lol. Spent most of the time getting poked by/ poking Kuo. I realised that it's a very nice hobby! O: And I did what I am always doing on Sunchin: scratching his neck. LOL.

Service started, woohoo! :D
Sang songs, but thanks to my extremely amazing STM, I have forgotten the lyrics. :S
Brought a notebook and not my bible, because of my already super fat file, so couldn't bring anymore things. :X
Then, we had to turn to our neighbours right, FOR SOME REASON Kuo was POKING me. And he poke is not ITCHY. Is PAIN. D:
DD:
Then I looked at what he wrote in his notebook and realised that he had drawn this awesome squiggly line across the page. And he was like 'WHAT?' :P
Service was really nice today! :O

After service went to dinner with cg, hee ! :D
It was super funny I tell you.
#1, when we were coming out of church, Kuo went to the toilet with Mervin. Then when we climbed the stairs up Edwin was like "Okay I shall go to the toilet."
Then Wendy was like, "Oh Kuo's at the toilet."
Then I stared at her and said, "I thought Kuo's there?"
And for some reason I suddenly called Kuo 'Toilet'.
Then he was like 'You have to wash me after use as I do not flush.'
Silan and Wendy: "Why don't you flush?"
Then when we were leaving for the busstop, I was like, "OHH!" and pulled his bag, going 'flushhh!'
And he made this spinning action. (=flush)
So me Wendy and him were laughing like three crazy idiots :X
And after that he became a tap (walao you sicko!Kuo) and a door (cotton door, omg!) and a window.

#2, we reach Boon Lay interchange that time,
#01: Kuo was shouting to someone downstairs, "eh catch ah!" talking about my dizi. Then I was like just nice behind him and going, "Ahem, Kuo Xuan, thanks for keeping my flute!"
Then he still deny that he was going to throw it down. 'Gravity', 'falling out of my hand', 'slow reflexes'...
#02:Edwin: 'Where you guys wanna eat?'
Wendy: 'Kopitiam.'
Edwin: 'You want me diam?!'
Everybody: 'O_________O!'

#3, when we were eating,
Edwin: 'You know when I was younger I only got my toys like power rangers all that, so I played with them, then this shoot that, and I always win.'
Our table: 'O____O!!!!!'
Kuo&the other table's people: *laughing at something*
Our table: 'Eeeee...?!' *stares at them*

#4, Edwin: 'Then there was one time I seriously liked ice-skating alot. Then my mum went out, and I was bored. So I took these two big slabs of ice, and then I put them on the floor. And I flooded my entire house with water.'
Me: 'HUH!?'
Edwin: 'Yeah, I left the tap running, then it was like the entire house was filled with water. Then my mum came home and stepped on the floor and shouted *I think she shouted Edwin's Chinese name O:*'
Our table: 'LOLOLLLLL!'

#5, the funniest.
We were sitting there eating when suddenly I saw Kuo's face. Super funny I tell you!
Because Rosalind(?) was laughing at something, then she laugh is those see already want to laugh, then our entire two tables were laughing and laughing and laughing :x

Overall, a very nice day. Haven't had such a day for a long while.
Bus-ed home with Wendy, chatted about many things.
it's really painful.

Sunchin wants a HOLE (qudi inside joke!) (NO DON'T THINK SICK!)

:D
I love SCCO dizians and w453, mwahhaha.
Intending to go to CHC before SYCO concert next week, as well as cellgroup! Simply because I may not be used to waking up late on Sundays alr :/

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:51 PM