Thursday, October 29, 2009
3E1 2010.
My FAVOURITE table of all time. :)
2E5 2009, Forever.
On the bumboat ride. :D Artistic hor :D
Hey people. I'm back. Found out posting results already. 3E1. :/
Ironic, seeing that if there was a Lit class I would have been in 3E1 T.T
(off-topic: WOO THEY CHANGED THE LAYOUT OF NICODOUGA! :D)
Anyway, nobody from clique is in my class :|
People from 2E5 who are in 3E1 = {Joseph, Wilson, Cherie, Jennifer, Kareng, Junhong, Eunice, Evonne, Me, Qianren, Bernadette}
Hey, that was a set! (randomrandom)
Actually, I'm very lucky alr. Our class is the one with the most people from 2E5 I think. 12 out of 40.
:|
The thing is, I'm not very close to all of them :l
I AM lucky. -.- I have two other woodwinds with me in this class, good leh. :D
But I'm not close to them! -.-
Haiszxc. Gave out the letters today. (offtopic: HALYOSYYYYY!)
Didn't have the feeling that it was really really the last time many of us might see each other until it was too late, because had to go for a briefing, and when I came back most of them had gone... and Shijia wrote on the board a message for 2E5. And that was when it set in, that our story was reaching the end of this chapter that we wrote together.
Left a few messages for 2E5, even though they weren't there anymore.
Shall miss them, but once an E5ian, always an E5ian.
And I just found out that Daniel and Maurice's friendship record of 8 years in same class and school has been broken by this.
:/
Tatas people, CHC on Saturday :D
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 6:39 PM