Thursday, October 22, 2009
434: Back to the Start
Hi people.
I'm back. Exams are over, results are back, and post-exam activities have started. Yeah, and we've made our streaming choices for Sec 3. Which is equivalent to saying "We've sealed our fates by clicking on the 'Submit' button."
Decided on Bio + Lit + E.Geog in the end. Rather sad that couldn't take pure Geog + E.History, but I failed my History SA2, so that tells alot about my History, eh -_- and if I fail my Combined Humans, well. -.-
A very big part of our class took Triple Science + E.Geog :| Lit like only me, Qian Ren, Shao Fen, Cynthia .. :/
Guess that means that next year, it's going to start from the beginning again . Meeting new people, new friends, (HOPEFULLY NOT) new enemies, forming new friendships and keeping old ones.
And surprisingly, I'm dreading Sec 3 life D:
I don't want my memories of Sec2 to fade away. :(
Guess that's one of the good things of keeping a blog and diary. Can keep all your memories inside, but paper can burn and blogs can be deleted.
Sad ._. Gonna treasure the last week with E5. Next year, probably not going to see each other so much alr ):
Changed blogskin! :) Reflects my current mood, lol. :D
BizWorld is DAMN FUN :O
Idk, I love it alot :D
Might do dedications for 2E509 next week . Inter-class games tomorrow, and CO resumes tomorrow too. :D
Speaking of CO, I haven't started on my exam piece ._. gg.
Ahh, the memories...
And I love Creamzone/Crimson (whichever one it is.) :D
Andandand I still cannot believe my SA2 Comprehension -.-
Okay, bye. Changing my url later.
I'm back. Exams are over, results are back, and post-exam activities have started. Yeah, and we've made our streaming choices for Sec 3. Which is equivalent to saying "We've sealed our fates by clicking on the 'Submit' button."
Decided on Bio + Lit + E.Geog in the end. Rather sad that couldn't take pure Geog + E.History, but I failed my History SA2, so that tells alot about my History, eh -_- and if I fail my Combined Humans, well. -.-
A very big part of our class took Triple Science + E.Geog :| Lit like only me, Qian Ren, Shao Fen, Cynthia .. :/
Guess that means that next year, it's going to start from the beginning again . Meeting new people, new friends, (HOPEFULLY NOT) new enemies, forming new friendships and keeping old ones.
And surprisingly, I'm dreading Sec 3 life D:
I don't want my memories of Sec2 to fade away. :(
Guess that's one of the good things of keeping a blog and diary. Can keep all your memories inside, but paper can burn and blogs can be deleted.
Sad ._. Gonna treasure the last week with E5. Next year, probably not going to see each other so much alr ):
Changed blogskin! :) Reflects my current mood, lol. :D
BizWorld is DAMN FUN :O
Idk, I love it alot :D
Might do dedications for 2E509 next week . Inter-class games tomorrow, and CO resumes tomorrow too. :D
Speaking of CO, I haven't started on my exam piece ._. gg.
Ahh, the memories...
And I love Creamzone/Crimson (whichever one it is.) :D
Andandand I still cannot believe my SA2 Comprehension -.-
Okay, bye. Changing my url later.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 4:12 PM