Saturday, October 10, 2009
City of Bones
Tired of dreaming of something that never was and never will.
Longing for a dream that never came true.
I know people will laugh if I told them, so it's been a smoldering secret in my heart.

JACE WAYLAND ♥
City of Bones rocks. Thankyou Michelle for the book! It's so pretty and Jace (crazy fangirl appearing again)! :D

Yozxzx people! :D
Have been hopping around the nicosinger blogs recently :x found ASK♥'s, clear's, dasoku's, 5comasuberi's, piko, Re:A, tolie. :D

Damn cool, and I had a fit while reading ASK's -.-

Shall not elaborate in case I have a fit again x.x

And I just saw Mana balancing a plate ^-^ Yeah, right-.- it was stucked on :3

Well. Had some weird dream about me having a hamster which never seemed to die .-.

clear's voice -drools-
...How come I never realised that Saihate was such a sad song?!

ASK (L)

kbyezx, thanks everyone for the presents and wishes ! (uncountable this year, got spammed by w453 members smsing, primary school friends, secondary school friends, visit from w453~) :D
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 2:40 PM