Saturday, October 31, 2009
For true friendship does not fade with time.
My tattoo :D
Ydnew and me :)
Hi people, back from CHC.
Brief overview:
Met Wendy (and unexpectedly, Kuo) at JE. Wendy did something very chor lor, considering that she was wearing a SKIRT, which was kicking at a bird -.-
Okay, had a laughing fit right there on the platform, which seems to be something that happens every single time that I go out with the two of them.
On the train, ANOTHER fit because Kuo was trying out some weird accent again ==
Got off at Boonlay, cus they were forcing me to buy food. +_+ but since I only had 2 bucks, I bought a donut at donut empire. Some chocolate + peanut + milo ball thing ;/
Went back to the interchange to pick up Rachel's friend, but I only remember got a Jia inside. I bad memory. :/
Okay, headed together to CHC, where we had fun talking about Kuo and his gay partner ____ . LOL . :D
Went in, met W453 people setting up. Was bullied by Kuo and his balloons. Got saved by Eugene and balloons. LOL. Were chased up to Level 3 to get our tattoos, and mine is the picture on top.
Finished tattooing, went to change. Took a while trying to figure out the damn dress -.-, and my dearest ydnew forgot to bring tights for me :/
Ahwell, changed into my shoes and put on the hairband, then went out. Found Kuo looking absolutely random, since he had a bunch of completely unrelated clothes, but :D
Alot of people say I look like princess. :/ Me: ?!!! I SO CHORLOR LOL.
Saw Mervin and a nail sticking out of his head, then realised that it was a headband =.=
Kuo was forced to put on eyeliner xD
It's damn funny. Will post the picture asap. He looks like... Mana?
Then, service. Pastor Kong talked about dreams and visions, and I was there, wondering, whether I should go after my dream of being a writer.
After all, it is in line with:
- God's will.
- My talents.
- The needs of the people.
Then there was the dressing up competition. Sadly, Gary never win, but there were very interesting costumes, like the guy dressed all in black. They even painted his body black ==
Went up for the celebrations, where we got donuts (the strawberry one tastes VERY FAKE.), hotdog buns etc. Kuo went to the toilet to wash his makeup. Which by the way looks very cool.
W453 was in charge of the 'Wacky Frenz' stall, which is you take face pain crayons and draw on your friend's face. The one with the ugliest scrawl wins xD
Then Anna and Eugene, play until UBER PRO -.-
One of them, draw until the other's hair. The other one, draw onto the other's hat -.-
PRO nia.
Then both not happy, then colour each other's hand. And end up, Eugene's hand was pink (!!!) and Anna's is blue.
Very funny lol.
Wendy went missing halfway through, so stuck with Kuo. Found her again, and headed home.
As usual, went mad on the bus (newest one, the behind there can sit six people. As quoted by Wendy, 'Four fat, two skinny'.), talked about a lot of random things. After Wendy got off, found that Kuo called me.
He wanted to tell me that at the exit of the bus, there's a guava.
But when I got off, there was no guava :(
Called him to tell him that I thought that it was kicked off.
RANDOM LOL.
Man, I love them.
:D
CO, I think I got solo in yaoyuan >.>''
Because Libin and Xingru went to blow xindi, left me and Sunchin in qudi x.x
Sian, worried leh :(
Hais.
Suddenly found my X Japan craze again ._.
Listening to Forever Love now, was singing it just now. X:
And Cynthia's regretting that she never come CHC, not my fault.
She wants the tattoo.
XD
How ah, I scared they chase me out cus of the tattoo O_O
Ah well :/
Okay, getting late.
I'm hungry.
Is there any show on okto today?
Okay, don't have.
:l
Well, I shall end here.
PS. Welcome Peiyun to SCCO Woodwinds, SUONA! :D
First girl Suona since Kaining and Germaine yo :D
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:44 PM