Wednesday, October 07, 2009
"I didn't know what I was trying so hard for."
Still looking for me inside of me,
Looking for the me who only surfaces in my memories.
I laugh at the person who pretends to be me.
Hello people.
I don't know why I'm here but since I'm here anyway, I'll update /:
Exams are here! Like omgwth._.
I have screwed my Lit, ohwow! And I was counting on it to pull my grades up /:
AND WTH I JUST POSTED THINGS HERE AND IT DISAPPEARED.
Looking for the me who only surfaces in my memories.
I laugh at the person who pretends to be me.
Hello people.
I don't know why I'm here but since I'm here anyway, I'll update /:
Exams are here! Like omgwth._.
I have screwed my Lit, ohwow! And I was counting on it to pull my grades up /:
AND WTH I JUST POSTED THINGS HERE AND IT DISAPPEARED.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 3:54 PM