Monday, October 12, 2009


Left alone to finger the bitter truth that really, dreams don't come true..

THANK YOU: Cheryl, Madeline, Syazana for the name keychain, Pamela, Cherie, Jasmine for the name keychain, Wenxin for the Care Bear and Jelly Lens, Cynthia for the xiaogui purse, Meixuen and Jennifer for the pencil case! (L)
Love ya all :D

Maths is over, last paper down! At least for written haha. :D

And I received two name keychains this year, cool luh :D
Watching the Kumikyoku that (I watched before) has kogeinu saying "I can fly, you can fly, we can fly!" -facepalm- orz.

And no, orz NOT EQUAL ong rui zong.

-.- orz = an emoticon.

Looking forward to lunch with Mama and breakfast with Wong :3

I CAN FLY~
YOU CAN FLY ~
WE CAN FLY~~~~

:D stupid kogeinu ! :D
Shall go and finish up my art now (: Bye people.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 12:06 PM