Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Slac-king is here.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KOH HUA SHAN !
BARNEY YOU SUCKER, DAO ME AH!? D:

Memory, you never let me cry;
But you, you never said goodbye.


I NEED BOOKS, and the exams are officially over.


Thankyou to Hui Qi and Sun Chin for the Ulquiorra keychain :D
And Hui Qi, bu yao emo le )):

Chatting to biscuit now :D

And breaky with Siuhui and Huiling reminded me exactly why I don't like to eat with Siuhui .-.
I don't want to elaborate :d

Met Huiqi to talk for a while and homed. Art paper sucks :x in more ways than one(:

Nothing much to say ba, am super tired. Slept very long, but still tired.
Gonna read Dance on my Grave and My Friend The Enemy :)

Nothing much alr, kbyepeople, SIX DAYS of SLACKING here I come. Hongkah's on this Sunday!
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 3:52 PM