Friday, October 23, 2009
"So what if we didn't win? At least we lost."
Hi people!
CO restarted. Tiring ): Could not even get the fingering of Typewriter correct, which irritated me. A lot.
Luckily, I still have my chunjie skills (which I got from days of practising during SYF) and somehow, managed to play Bb in yaoyuan. Was very happy because I forgot my fingering -.- Ran through all the concert songs, or what I could be bothered to practice, and then slacked -_- Okay, bad habit. XD
And my ears suffered a lot today :(

During inter-class games, which took up like an hour and a half, I screamed (cheered) all the way -.- Which probably means that I'm going to find myself with a bad sore throat tomorrow morning -.-
Unfortunately for our class, we , being E5ians, weren't as violent as the other classes (and we're honest too. -cough-) . But we still won a match. Which is damn happy :DDDD was damn HIGH during the last match -.- Which is against E3. Xuen, Jenn and me were like going 'E5 jiayou!' then end up the entire E5 started cheering xDD
Woohoo!

BizWorld, finished manufacturing all our products. Going to do a second round tomorrow.

もぐたん!

Eh, random.

I LOVE 2E509! ♥

Haaaa. A bit too late I think :(
But then again, better late than never.

Watching the 王族 BAND LIVE ft. ピコ now. Don't say Lazy :)
But Piko sings it low ): Which isn't that nice :(
-saded-

Starting all over again next year. Should I be sad? I can't decide.

WOODWINDS OUTING AT EAST COAST PARK ♥!
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 7:13 PM