Saturday, October 24, 2009
Thanks for the Memories
I'm back. Had a stinging headache during CO, deoxygenation. ._.
Met up with Meixuen after Mac-ing (which I took half an hour to eat a packet of SMALL fries.). Headed to JE.
Libraried, didn't do much on the BizWorld thing. LOL.
Ended up chatting on ___________ ! XD
Okay, whatever. I found out (again). That. I LOVE 2E5. A LOT.
Like, go and look at the class blog for what I mean. I totally nearly cried when I was writing it. As if that doesn't say enough of how much I love them.
:/
Leon's birthday party tomorrow, as well as Inter-class training / Captain's ball fun. LOL.
Met up with Meixuen after Mac-ing (which I took half an hour to eat a packet of SMALL fries.). Headed to JE.
Libraried, didn't do much on the BizWorld thing. LOL.
Ended up chatting on ___________ ! XD
Okay, whatever. I found out (again). That. I LOVE 2E5. A LOT.
Like, go and look at the class blog for what I mean. I totally nearly cried when I was writing it. As if that doesn't say enough of how much I love them.
:/
Leon's birthday party tomorrow, as well as Inter-class training / Captain's ball fun. LOL.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:50 PM