Sunday, October 25, 2009
True friendship will last forever in our hearts.
Woo, no school tomorrow ! (woot) ;D

Just back from inter-class training at Leon's place. Was super fun and tiring. Pretty contradicting when used in a single sentence by me of all people, but it's true. :D
Which is also quite contradicting, but I don't really know why.

Haha, and omg, my entire computer is lagging .___.
(what on EARTH was the Haha for?)

I can fall asleep at this very minute, I'm that tired x.x

Oh, and the 'training' was more like Team A vs Team B with some spectators in the teams (= me.)
So it was very slackish :D

Left early due to hungerness and because not many people (except the boys, who just so happened to be playing SA o.O)

Lol, nothing much. Trying to download 王族 BAND LIVE ピコ 出てるところ丸々うp MCあり but I think nicosound is having some update or something :S
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:12 PM