Monday, November 23, 2009
AFA 2009
HELLO PEOPLE! :D
Went to Anime Festival Asia 2009 yesterday, DAMN EXCITING >:D
Met Boonfang and Frog at Clementi, trained to City Hall and walked towards Suntec.
Saw Tianshou along the way, lololol. :X
When we reached Suntec, guess who we saw. WAHAHAHAH DAMN HIGH SIA, SAW THE VOCALOID FAMILY :DD
No Gackpo though :(
Walked around a bit dumbly before realising that we have to walk back to buy our tickets -.- $12, student rate :O
Went in, saw many many Gundam models o.o Okay, walked around again, saw many many cosplayers 8D but all I don't know one -.- With the exception of the Vocaloids. Saw alot of people holding Ichigo's bankai, then realised that they're selling. Like $20 for one sword sia == Wanted to buy Gin's Shinso but was too broke :x
Saw Lavi. :/ And Lenalee. Not how I visualised them unfortunately ;/
Bought a set of Vocaloid prints, Miku 'Instinct' ft. Kaito. $4. Frog bought a Mio (K-ON!) character card, $3.50. -bangs head- and the Vocaloid prints. (the prints are on deviantart, just search Kaito. http://kidchan.deviantart.com/art/KAITO-INSTINCT-144052745)
Saw a crowd of guys singing Haruhi Suzumiya's songs, SUPER FUNNY. Karaoke session :D
Went to see the models of Vocaloids, saw Miku World is Mine and Black Rock Shooter 8DDD
Wanted to go to the Maid Cafe, Frog saw K-ON! cosplayers and lost it. X: Were queuing up at the MaidCafe when Boonfang checked the prices xD $15 - $25 sia -.-''
Siam liao. LOL. Went to KKNM, saw cups. I WANT >:0 Got Grimmjaw and Kanda! (thanks to Frog's influence, I like Grimm!) and then Boonfang bought a Kiss of Rose (or something) poster ;O Wanted to buy a Project Diva T-shirt. Sian, $45 :@ wanted to buy the I (heart) anisong T-shirt too, ALSO $45 -.- Wth :C
Next year must bring more money -.-
Walked somemore, legs hurting alot now, saw this series of art, and took the Miku one. Frog doesn't like it, but the design is unique. :D
As I was broke, didn't buy the Rin/Len and Luka ones :CCCCC
Shared yogurt with them, and then decided to go home :/ Saw a very pretty Miku cosplayer, didn't take picture though :( Saw the back view of a Setsuna cosplayer. Don't need to see the face, know is Setsuna thanks to his red scarf -.-
Downstairs, found Rin and Len! PICTURES WOOHOO! :D
Damn COOL okay :D
Saw another Len and Frog followed them :/ They never pose though :( Then super funny cus we're right behind them, then can see the black hair below the yellow wig xDDDD!
Was walking back when Frog told me that 'Sebastian is behind you.' LOL! When I saw him me is like 8DDD!!!
Walking towards the escalator, saw Rin and Len in Aku no series clothes. Not that nice :X
Downstairs again, saw Kaito and Miku. Kaito's hair too fake and gelled, and too bright. Me no like :(
Hahah, walked back to Mrt and trained home. Legs were breaking alr because of Open House shoes' injuries and because I was wearing the wrong pair of shoes -.-
Next year gonna save a lot of money and go buy SHINSOOOO~!
:D
Soloed in Open House ju hua tai, screwed it up. Ziyong was damn funny after Libin's solo. :x
Okay, zaijian!
Woodwinds outing later, YAYYYYY!
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 10:07 AM