Saturday, November 14, 2009
Happy birthday to MICHELLE ! (L)
Feeling utterly demoralised and worried now, because I just found out that I have to perform two songs for my exam, as well as a practice song and because I have to come back to school for Open House practice on Wednesday which I have scheduled to have baking with Michelle and then sleepover at Wamin's. Last but not least, I have a solo in zai na yao yuan de di fang and my yin zhun sucks like sht currently.
Gosh, how D:
Oh, and did I mention my comp got spoilt and that now Google Chrome is jamming and Cafe World is lagging my entire com? And Mousehunt is :( because I am out of Brie and Radioactive Blue which is so ._.
Ah, before I forget. Happy birthday to Michelle! Two more birthdays coming up according to my facebook, making it a total of 5 birthdays over 5 days. Not to mention the ones which are on Tuesday and/or Wednesday. Arhhhh.
Come to think of it, I promised Michelle that I'll go over to her house and watch Bleach Movie 3 with her! Yay for Bleach! (the latest chapter really sucked though.)
I'm hungry.
:/
Magnus x Alec, I seriously need to start work on BMHTS 4 before Jians starts chasing me ;c
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 5:57 PM