Thursday, November 26, 2009
Viva La Vida
Watched Bleach 247. Skipped approx 4 or 5 episodes. :/
Was sick for a day with gastric flu -.- Sucks, had no energy to do anything.
Barneykins went off to China, while Michelle came back from Japan. O:

Can't wait for Bleach 248 and the manga to come out, bored to death at home now-.-

Congrats to Joyce on getting 271 for PSLE, OMG YOU VERY PRO LEHZX! :0
"We will keep walking. We do not know what awaits us. That is why, we shall keep walking. Even though the road may eventually fork. Even though the road may eventually come to an end." -Renji, Hinamori, Izuru, Hisagi
"We reach out with our hands, to brush away the clouds and pierce the skies, to reach the moon and Mars, but we still can't reach the truth" -Ganju
These quotes are pretty, no? :D Haha.
I want Shinso, dammit :(

"Those who claim to know love, liken it to ugliness, those who do not know love, liken it to beauty." -Gin Ichimaru

Hais. Ichimaru Gin FTW, I still do not like Ichigo ^^
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 6:04 PM