Tuesday, November 17, 2009
(Y) 2012.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO POMPOMPOM!

Crap -.-
There's open house practice tomorrow at 1.45. And open house dry-run on Thursday at 7.45.
And I'm supposed to watch 2012 with Wamin tomorrow at 2 -.- and then I'm supposed to go to her house for sleepover.

So my plan now is to go tomorrow in the morning, plonk my things at her house, eat lunch and go for co.
Then after co, go back to her house. The next morning, wake up at 6.45 and head off for co. :/
Toughhhh ):

But then again, we're gonna drink tea, look at the moon and go hohoho like the old man from Kuroshitsuji! :D

Woohoo, karaoke (rock)

Btw, I got Nirvana in plurk!
And my exam is so screwed, I'm practically making Libin tiao lou alr :x

Listening to Linkin Park and reading Ulquiorra fanfiction. :D
Long time no do, woohooo~

:D

Hehhh, life is tiring this few days T.T Tingpeng dug out the old ww teddies, the one that Junhong LOVED (the angel one), the green one, and the koala one. The guys tried to stuff it into Sunchin's uniform today, like ._.!!

Haissss.

Dazu has not been good, have to buck up :(

Solo is still not very good >.>
Have to work alrrrrrrr ~~

Hais :(
Very depressssed x.x'' Still haven't figured how to blow F diao in nanwangdeposhuijie, need serious help manzxxxx !

Gonna get Wamin to help me hehh, since I"m gonna have my instru with me while I'm at her house.

How ah, I scared 173 take very long then I late leh -.-

Okay, nevermind woohoo.

I want to watch 2012 ! ):

It's like SUPER cool can ! D:

Dammit. Maybe next Monday go -.-
But Monday got ww outing at ECP! (Y), I love East Coast man! :D

Ohohohoh and class outing + class tee? :0 very slow neh .. Now alr November middle le ;o

Kuai dian orh :D

Typing weirdly today.. :/

I THINK I'M STARTING TO TYPE LIKE WAMIN TYPES SMSES! :OOOO

(blue is for Mana.)

K, bye! Have to start on holiday homework, should I do it while at her house? :/
WALAO WAMIN FASTER CALL ME D:

Zaijian, follow me on Plurk! :)
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 6:25 PM