Tuesday, December 01, 2009
2012
Dialogue in the Dark and 2012 yesterday. Very scary. Heartwrenching. Was shivering. P:
Found a lot of Ulquihime videos. Please Dance A Waltz With Me and Kokoro.
Need to go, mum AND brother nagging. Good thing I'm gonna be out tomorrow ._.'
Brother addicted to Runescape. Seriously, how old is that guy?
Fine. He's 9. But... -.-
Looking forward to tomorrow.
Had dizi exam today. Surprisingly did well for sight-reading, others not so good. Peeked and saw that I got merit. Can't wait to get the results :D
Went to co after exam. Libin had IME cus she's skipping co camp x:
Going to CWP tomorrow, yayz. Joined BleachAsylum, have a number of fanclubs alr! Tesla, GgioSoi, Ggio, Ulquihime, Sogyo no Koto. My id is SogyoNoKotowari, cool hor ;D
Joining Ulquiorra and maybe IchiRuki.
:3
Bleach 248 subs aren't out, so watched the raws. Understand somewhat la. :D
Found a lot of Ulquihime videos. Please Dance A Waltz With Me and Kokoro.
Need to go, mum AND brother nagging. Good thing I'm gonna be out tomorrow ._.'
Brother addicted to Runescape. Seriously, how old is that guy?
Fine. He's 9. But... -.-
Looking forward to tomorrow.
Ending with a rather meaningless quote from Ulquiorra.
"There is no meaning in our world. There is no meaning in us, the ones that live in it. Then it is meaningless, for us, who are equally meaningless, to conceive the world in our thoughts, despite knowing that there is no meaning to be found" -Ulquiorra
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 10:00 PM