Saturday, December 19, 2009
Destiny's People
OMG :OOOOOO I JUST saw the Chinese translation of Destiny's People (the one used for an UO MV on NND), AND IT'S SO PERFECT O_O

I’m always OK, I laugh politely
but even if I’m with someone there is something lacking
now you are here it is simple
through the open window I can see the full moon
the sound of chirping crickets evokes a loneliness
feelings I had suppressed again cause a disturbance

I want to see you
there are painful nights
when [my heart] seems to break
thinking of someone
oh these feelings
I want to be with you

It’s not that I don’t want to say such things
unable to become obedient I get frustrated
really it’s just that I’m lonely I realise
there is too much bluffing, it won’t be a success

only one person
If there is a man I am meant for
though you are nice
there is nobody I have loved as much as you
hey, I want to find out

who is it that wants to be together with you?
again lonely I remember your back and feel sad

there is nobody I have loved as much as you
whatever the future will be, you are the man I am meant for


Shall go and type Sacrifice yay.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:16 PM