Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Happy birthday to Miku-tan and Ryan! (Y)
yo. third week of school already, epic boomz, wth.
Sunday, went to hongkah. Wah it's like empty O;
Got long teng hu yue O:
Anw, main point is, I went over to Yanjia's after that :)
Got kinda lost :PPPP but I'm not lu chi yo! (:
Ate lunch. Took half an hour because Yanjia was spamming vocaloids and I was like every 5 minutes go and see :XXXX
First to arrive is Hewen I think. The idiot got lost on the way, was calling Yanjia and going "What unit ha?" and Yanjia heard it as "What you need ha?"
LOL =____=
Erm, then Qianyu, Shawn, Qianren and at 3 plus, Kuo, came over. Qianren was super super SUPER funny lah =.= go read Yanjia's blog to find out why, I'm lazy to type.
And while we were discussing the vocaloid things Yan was like saying she trying to get Ren into vocaloids. Then I'm like "Hmmm, you want him to be Gakupo?"
And Kuo's going like "OMG THE PURPLE HAIR ONE?!"
And we were laughing like crazy women/man. That Yan ah, she at the doorway there see Ren, start laughing until Kuo nearly choked la -.-
Mmm, then we practiced magnet <:
Sounded alright because we're singing along.
Qianren went for tuition so we went to the playground at Yanjia's suggestion, lolol. Ended up nearly twisting my leg -.- wlau \(0-o)/
Whatever, went back up and played blackjack :) after that they said that they want to play monopoly, but I was like "Nevermind, I don't play, I want put (Rin's) nailpolish."
Kuo's nailpolish is UV Glow. Glowable one ! <:
[btw, I'm cosplaying as Rin not Neru le :(]
After alot of laughter, still HAD NOT FINISHED THE NAILPOLISH DDDDDDDD:
Then Xin'er came alr :DD she's 156, Len's height, and I'm 152, Rin's height. Perfect :D
And Ren wasn't back from tuition so Miku was telling me to call him. And I was like "Hewen, call him!"
And Hewen was calling and saying, "Hello, Ren ah, faster come back, they need your help with nailpolish!"
Qianren was like "WTH!?"
:D
Own. Cut cake, then the steamboat spoilt lmaoz. ;X Hurhur, then went to dance Ievan Polka (Leek-swing yo!) and Carameldansen. Very funneh!
Sang magnet to the karaoke, phailz. But first try ^^
Ate, then took photos :) Discussed the clothing, I'm supposed to get high heels, black dress and headphones. Oh and wig.
=.= shucks.
Dress probably can borrow, heels maybe? :/
Headphones... :(
Argh.
Qianren walked me to bus-stop and I homed :)
Monday, tiring. Geog remedial was X_______X
Today, walao sickening -.- so many periods I half asleep zz.
Sian. Tomorrow still have CAP meeting. My portfolio is like screwed.
Anyway, gtg -.-
Happy birthday to Ryan and Miku! :)
Btw I was lazy so Yanjia = Yan, Qianren = Ren and everything else is standard.
Bye :>
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 7:22 PM