Wednesday, January 06, 2010
I actually prefer it when people i'm close with are in a different class from me. (Because it's an indication of how strong our friendship is.)
Yup, as the title states, I realised the above today.
I was thinking about how me, Froggy and Michelle have somehow grown closer over the past two years. Then I realised that even though our schools are scattered around the country, our hearts are so fricken close together. I'm very lucky, I know. Many of my Sec School friends don't even keep in touch with their primary school friends anymore, let alone tell each other their troubles. So yes, I'm very lucky.

:)

Class has been tiring. Had Geog today - Zainab's not in school, so Ms Low from last year's Learning Journey is relief-ing her. Chinese, in Xin lao shi's class O; apparently all the C++ students are there =.=
Urm, Chem was pretty dry, kinetic particulate matter thing. Maths, Mr Teng teaches SLOWLY. Matrices are pretty handle-ble so far, but judging from Cherie's tuition notes, it's going to be a long rickety ride :O seem very cheem lehh. :( SS, started on some notes alr, and Mdm Nuraida stayed for 15 minutes plus LOL, total pwn pl0x.

Released something like 2 minutes early, went down to find Wenxin who was shocked to see me XD I know she misses me lah ^^
Bused home with Felicia, talked to her about some stuff :)) Homed, slept like piggy ^^
So I'm here, decided not to go to watch the football match with my family, and they're out for a walk :D So I'm here. Yay.

Nothing much, 3E1 has been like overflowing with 2E5 people visiting. LOL. Class bonding uh :x
Meh, but it's kewl! :)

Okie, nothing muchies. CCA Orientation tomorrow, hopefully it ends by 4.30 cause I have makeup for tuition. x.x

Bye! xoxo.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:21 PM