Sunday, January 03, 2010
Rantinque.
Happy New Year everybody :)

First of all I want to rant out something that has been really bugging me for a really long time.
Ever since I've returned to reading fanfiction, I've realised that Bleach fanfiction standards have been dropping by miles by the day. Sure, there are some really ingenious ones, but the few that are worth reading are sadly being updated slowly. Which is good, because there's quality ensured, but really, I don't know what to read when they're not updated.
There're bunches of OC's around, and like what Froggy told me on New Year's Day, fanfiction is about the characters of that particular anime/book/manga, not about characters you create and chuck in with the original storyline, cause chances are that the OC you create is going to be the main character, and that they're going to find themselves in big messes, gonna fix them up and ta-daaas that's the end of the fic. Which only got like 15 reviews despite having 20++++ chapters.

And another thing, I CANNOT ACCESS NEWSLINK. Shtty :(

Anyway, solo has been pretty good, but paizis are off. Bad :((
Doing cosplay with Yanjia, Xin'er, Jia'er and Kuo for AFA this year, yipee o.o
Exam results came back. 84, Merit. One more mark jiu Distinction. Oh shucks :x

Having very bad sore throat, lost it entirely yesterday, until Frog called me and went "OMG!" and I laughed so much that my voice came back P:
It's super deep today. LOL. And still breakybreaky like :/

Ahwellz, school re-opens tomorrow. First post of the year 2010 here, no?! :D

Well then, shall off blogger. XOXO!
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 4:18 PM