Monday, January 04, 2010
so, tell me what you wanna do now?
Hi, ya. So. School's opened.
And I'm in 3e1. -everyone knows that-
Well, sitting in the first row in class. Which is like, super quiet. Even when there's no teacher in sight ==! Okie, quite good ba? Got all the discipline and HODs for teachers, omgomg why D: -.-
Hm. First two rows alot of of 2E5ians. I like ^^
First row jiu got me, Jennifer, Maurice, Bernadette. Second row is Eunice, Wilson and Junhong. Okay, that's like more than half the number of 2E5ians in 3E1. :p
Shall list out the teachers:
FT: Mr Timothy Tan (Bio)
Co-FT: Mdm Tan PS (Chem)
English: Yoong.
Chinese: ??
Both Maths: Teng. (Huashan says I'm gg. omg o.o)
Phy: Mr Lim Yiu Tian
SS: Nuraida
Geog: Zainub (....)
PE: Nuralla.
Still have some teachers we haven't met, but yeap that's just about all. :3
Height and Weight today. I grew by 0.5cm ^^
Ey that's so depressing pl0x, but :))) better than never grow ((((:
Weight lololol somehow I thinned -.- by 0.8kg somemore. Weird lah, seeing that I ate so frigging much in the hols O:
Nevermind, :)
Hm, so, Sec 3 already. Feel old already :((((
Still trying to get used to the fact that 'Sec 4s' is equal to Libin they all. My mind apparently still thinks that Hilary is Sec 4. -_-
And also trying to get used to the name 'Sec 3s' :/
CO was uneventful. Our WW senior of dk how many generations ago, Sinting, came back as relief teacher ;O
HAHAHLOLOL then I brought HKCO scores instead of SCCO one, then feel like dumbo. Seriously lah, cus I got different score from Libin they all for like all songs? :( and Sunchin had pref-student counsellor thingythingy, so he was like LATE -.-
Hm, then after that CCA Orientation briefing. Wlll dumb lah, now then tell us about all of this. -.- I very busy one you know :( What if Orientation ends late?! I need to go tuition on Thursday leh! Last week already skipped this week don't go bu jiu gg liao lor? Teacher come haunt me T.T
Not close to the new environment yet I guess. Why on earth do we have to climb 4 storeys T_____T My backk ! :(
Kept laughing today thanks to Wilson and Junhong. Yesterday also. OHYES, Junhong's uniform tio birdshitted wtf== Froggy's school got one Year3 class (Sec 3) got only 3 guys -.- -.- -.- wowza. At least our class got more equal :))))
Brother has guitar practice tomorrow until 3.30! And we're now released at 1.45pm which rocks :)) and our juniors have to run 45 minutes of ET since the lessons have been extended to 45 minute time frames :))
Yeap, rocks ^^ longer recess for slow eaters like me too. Yay. \(^o^)/
I can't remember what I wanted to type just now, like a few seconds ago. Anyway, am looking forward to cosplaying Neru! :) I AM STILL HEAVIER THAN HER!!!!! OMGGGGGGG! DDDDDDDDDD;
Whatever. BYE! :) having two juniors this year as according to Ms Lim :O hmmm. Wonder how we'll cope /:
Indices are cheemology! :(
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 3:24 PM