Thursday, January 07, 2010
Yup, back again.
You Len-fanboy xD
happy birthday to kuoxuan!
You Len-fanboy xD
Back for update on today. Lessons until 12.15, PE was torture :( Urm, nothing much. CCA Orientation was exhausting. Released at 6.20, when tuition starts at 6 -.- Rushed over, reached at 7 lmao -.- heng never tio scolded. Met parents after that for dinner and homed :) Now need to do my bio-card and research :(
Hmm, tuition was cool. Learnt about the synthetic method, which is pretty easy imo :)
Froggy found a MikuxKaito VOiCE mix, damn COOL. Their voices complement each other so beautifully, no wonder I ship them :)
CCA Orientation...I nothing to say about the sec ones. Seriously. Like, what words can describe them? LOL. They want to join, up to them. I'm not in a position to say them anyway.
Well, whatever. My muscles are aching and I need to find information on the Golgi Apparatus.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 10:21 PM