Sunday, February 14, 2010
3E1! :D

Hey dearies :D
Okay I'm feeling really randomzx nao :D
Typing weirdly too. CNY was greattt except that me and Libin's score dropped at the second bar of our first song -.- Omg paiseh until die lah. :X
The Xinjiang students' performance was really really cool :D Got our ticketing booklets, gonna go around asking my relatives this few days :))))
Sold one to Omnomnomcheesepoo already, otherwise known as Frog/Barney. :)
Changed my linking system, now I like it alot :D but the blogskin is abit .____.!
Am going to tell Hadi to go to CO Nite. Then I shall go Swiss Serenade. Bwahahhaa, BLACKMAILZ FTW :)
Okay, happy CNY and V'day all, plus happy birthday to my Mummmmm!
...I sure hope my angpao lui will cover the Rin costume cost >.>
And would someone PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE give me Lovely Window in Pet Society? I want it like, so damn bad :(
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 10:24 PM