Wednesday, February 17, 2010

VocaloidOtaku-
Woah.
K I know there will be that person who is lazy to read it, so I shall type out. Yeah I know my blog font hard to read so please go and see the actual thing -.-
So basically it's this Internet Co. that has set up some 'Music Data Download' workshop.
For 315 Yen, $3.50 USD I think, you can buy a song set which consists of 1 MIDI file (MIDI = Karaoke), 1 VSQ (Vocaloid) file and 1 WAV (Background music) file.
Artists featured (list of 160 songs is updated frequently) include Malice Mizer (Y), GACKT (not-so-Y), Mr. Children, BoA, aiko, abingdon boys school, Yuna Ito and Tohoshinki. Oh and Ayumi Hamasaki.
Very big majority belong to Gackt - 14, more than any other artist. :OO
OMG I TELL YOU IF I LIVE IN JAPAN I WOULD BUY LOR T.T
$3.50 for a VSQ file singing Gekka no Yasoukyoku is like super priceless please T.T
Uh part of the song list (ft. artists I know ._.) is up there in the picture. Edited by yours truly (Y)
AND SIOAYIOFCYSIOAHIHIOSHY THERE IS NAMIDA NO MUKOU FROM FROM FROM FROM STEREO PONYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GUNDAM 00!!!!!!!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!
(seriously, just go and click on the damn link)
Yipee, I'm addicted to celluloid again. I mean, re-in love. I was never not addicted to it (17 October 2009!)
:D
Shall go singgggg (Y)
and I got the entire Ocean Eyes album (Owl City) in my phone. Wooyea baby 8D
Andandand, welcome back Miku-tan from Malaysia. I missed you lehh! :(
Heh. Gonna get the Rin costume. Super excited. Did I mention that I flunked my EMaths test? D: ..by 3.5 marks. Which ain't that bad :)
And, I found tubes on blogshop! (my own blogshop got sell luh -.-) (btw my blogshop's out of commission. Don't ask :D)
No tuition tomorrow, yay o.o and the o.o has those red wavy lines under the o's, now the face looks like it's shocked and blushing :DDD
:/ 16/17 practices more... x.x
Okay I shall go. ♥
(other news)
OMG! GACKT'S GONNA SING ALL THE WINNING SONGS IN THE GACKPOID CONTEST (Second place: PARANOID DOLL!) AND! Vana'N'ice is gonna release an album?!?!?!
And Gackt likes Dancing Samurai and Butterfly! :DDD
Woo high liao high liao :D
K.Rin
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:11 PM