Saturday, February 06, 2010
Well. Juniors have come in. Boomz. One qudi junior, one bangdi junior, one zys and one gys junior. Three suonas if I'm not wrong, :o
I have really no opinion on the qudi junior. Rather, I don't want to say only :/
Diao lah -.- the same thing happened as it did two weeks ago :@
Hais :(
Then... well. 24 more practices and it'll really really just be us left. .___.
Hoping for all the best, cause I want to live up to Libin and my own expectations. And I am so hell going to keep qudi bonded. C:

Okay, shall go off now. Koping my bro's com time to post this as I've like no life to use the com these days -.- (same situation around the level. Go see -.-)

I seriously hope Aizen's dead. I think I lost my facebook account. Crap. -.-

Shopping with Chew tomorrow. Looking forward to the March photoshoot. Still searching for a good tube and heels. -.-

Okay, I'll go now. I (qudi) Juniors. LOL like sony ericsson advertisement *is shot*.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 4:56 PM