Sunday, March 07, 2010
happy birthday libin (L)
Hey. Haven't been posting for like ages. Two weeks. :/Sorry folks. Seriously no time to do anything ): Lol, Sec Three life's like this I guess, cause got outing lah, buy present lah, remedial/extra lesson lah, excursion lah, cca and tuition lahh ~ Haha. No choice I guess, but then I'm still adapting to the very rushy life, so maybe as it progresses my time management will improve :}
K, so I'll not update much, just that 3E1 went to Bodyworlds and Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve :) No photos for Bodyworlds, but have some for Sungei Buloh :D They're on facebook, I'll transfer them over when I have time.
Uh, then...three weeks to go for concert. Jiayou everyone :) Last lap already!!!
Monday, went to eat ice kachang with Eunice Bern Cherie Jenn at Lot One. Wanted to shop around for Libin's birthday present but failed.
Friday, went to Lot One (again) with Jieren, Sunchin, Jasmine, Zhiming and Xingru for Libin's birthday present. Bought! :)
Saturday, celebrated her birthday (in advance) with a cake and her present (which is photoframe + woodwinds photo) .
So... today is Libin's birthday! Happy birthday! :D Old already, alamak!
Smsed her alot today, I didn't know she's the first senior to teach me!! I only remember Felicia. :x
Went to my mum's cousin's child's full month celebration, then left to go Suntec. (Y)
Got lost there, which is fail. Tried the Rin costume, which is L. And I never realised I was that skinny. The pants were literally dropping off, damn fail.
So decided that it was not worth it. Headed to Plaza Sing cause they stocked the M and S sizes :D
Tried S, it fits (refer above) but the leg thingy abit tight and the hand thingy abit loose. -.- Damn.
And the ribbon flops. T.T
Ahwell :D
Miku went over there later on to get her costume cause the Suntec one got some problem -.- And thus she is wearing L. (omg how we going share sia).
:D
I have to go work on my headphones. Seriously.
And I need my wig! I want to know exactly how the costume looks like on me ):
Though knowing that I can wear her pants out is very encouraging. :x
Sec Twos leaving for camp tomorrow. Last year this time it was us... haha I wonder how it'll look like, seeing half the hall empty. Nevermind :)
Sec twos, enjoy camp to the fullest! :( I regret not enjoying it enough last year x.x''
Schedule:
17th: Photoshoot@Barrage
18th: Photoshoot@BotanicalGarden,Orchard.
Yeah, so. Cheesepoo may be joining us for day two as saikang worker (I swear she just wants to see me dress up, damn you stalker :X)
Hahaha :)
K, I shall go now.
Goodbye!till I have the life to come back :p
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 9:37 PM