Saturday, March 20, 2010
photo (c) the-circ.us, YAKJZ.// 2010
Hello.
Super funny. Miku was like, "You all go slowly squeeze, I sit front seat!" =.= K lah, her hair.


Photoshoot was awesome ttm, although I bet it killed my feet a lot of times. But really, who cares man :D
Hahahahahahaha.
Day One:
Went over to Yanjia's house at 12.45pm exactly. Woo I am punctualll :D
K lame.
Changed, had hell trying to put on Rin's collar. Started on the make-up which took super long thanks to the eyeliner. Fail yay.
Anyway, makeup done, we headed down with all our stuffs and wig. Everything was put into saikang workers' bags. Forgot to bring my wallet. -_-
Ftw.
Was actually freaking out at first cause Rin's hair is not exactly normal coloured. Until I realised that Miku was worse off (for the whole day pretty much everyone was staring at her, not us.) cause of her green and amazingly long ponytails.
Kaito looked fantastic. Blue hair + gothic clothes + scarf = Of the Sandplay Singing of the Dragon much!?
Well, squeezed in the back with Weirong (photog.) and I think Jin Sheng (saikang) o.o
Super funny. Miku was like, "You all go slowly squeeze, I sit front seat!" =.= K lah, her hair.
The middle row was worst. Four people squashed in. Yay :O
photo (c) the-circ.us, YAKJZ.// 2010
The sky was pretty like it was out of a picture book!!!
Started off with us at the UFO bridge of Marina Barrage. Was going around robbing the guitar off the other two. :D Yipee. No photos cause I look unglam. :D K you want you go facebook see.
No ripping as they're all copyrighted.
Then went to the stairs where Miku started her shoot (funny thing is that in the end these photos were not posted up). Helped Kaito do his nail polish (I ruined it, oops x.x) and got photoed by Qianyu and Weirong. LOL. He was practically all going "My nails!!"
I fail.
Meh.
Next was the fountain. People were staring. -.-
I think we were a very good tourist attraction. But since me and Kaito didn't have our specs, couldn't see. :D
Took some photos, which were not posted too. Headed up to the top of the Barrage.

photo (c) the-circ.us, YAKJZ.// 2010
That is a guitar I'm holding. I think I look miniature. Omg. LOL. Went photo-ing, the wind was so big, Miku's hair went all seaweed-y and we started calling her furball.
Went down to the cafe at 4+, and then started waiting for nightfall.
Took a few more picts, like:

photo (c) the-circ.us, YAKJZ.// 2010
That's me fixing her wig.
Night finally arrived, and we went to the fountains.
photos (c) the-circ.us, YAKJZ.// 2010
They were hungry. We headed back to Bukit Timah by bus + mrt. Amazing no -.-?
Ate prata (koped off Kaito). Homed at 11.
Andddd that's the end of day one.
No ripping of photos allowed.
The crew of Day One.
From Left: Shawn, Qianyu, Kaito, Miku, Rin, Weirong, Jin Sheng, Fei Mao (ps I forgot his name -_-) and Wee Kiat
photo (c) the-circ.us, YAKJZ.// 2010
Next post will be Day Two.
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:13 PM




