Saturday, March 20, 2010
Day Two
photo (c) the-circ.us, YAKJZ.// 2010
Day Two:
A day of the extremes.

Headed to Yanjia's house at 9. Did makeup, headed off to the hairdresser. Realised we left makeup kit at her house and went back. She wanted fake eyelashes but we failed to put them on (k, me.). Went on 77 and reach Botanical Gardens. I THINK I lost her belt here ): Have to pay her haizx x.x
Met Jin Sheng & Wee Kiat at the entrance, they were happily taking omakes (otherwise known as okema/okame). D:

Saw Kuroshitsuji cosplayers!!!! OMG!!!!!!!
Two butlers + one female Ciel.

Went to Swan Lake, took photos yaey. Took photos on the giant tree then on the grass. Had to run for shelter when it started to rain ): Our photog.s were panicking cause camera lens cannot touch water LOL.

My shoe's ribbon came off when we were running, rawr. I think my mum fixed it back though. :D Yaey for mums :D
K, went to get food at the foodcourt thingy. Shared pizza with Len, yipee. Went up when the rain was smaller, took pictures in the shelter, and also took with the Kuroshitsuji cosplayers :D I took with Sebastian, Len took with Ciel. (I tell you ahh, Len cheated on me dk how many times luh D: )
Hahahahaa.
Photo is on facebook. :}

The most awesome part of Botanical Gardens: They made Jin Sheng wear my Rin ribbon cause I was very irritated with the wig. Itchy like some furball ):

Took some KaitoxLen photos (see I told you he cheated on me!) and some KaitoxRin ones (you cheat on me, I cheat on you too.). :D
Super funny, cause when Len and Kaito were doing their shot together, I was like pouting and Kaito saw and he had that "...can you stop making that face I gonna laugh out loud already?!" look on his face. X:
Hahaahaha.
Awesome ttmz.

Headed over to Orchard via bus. Weirong was sleeping. Like, he just on the bus, sat down, *plops off to sleep*. UMMMM!?

Lol.
K.
Took some photos, like me and Len going up&down different escalators. Damn lucky we did that early cause when we came back later, the escalators were spammed with human beans.
Went to Cineplex and slacked off at the topmost level while waiting for nightfall. Headed to Pastamania and had dinner, then started the last part of the photoshoot: Hajimete Koi no Owaru Toki.

People stared. As usual. I think I kinda got used to it.
Went to Orchard Ion where Len finally got ice-cream treated by Kaito & Jin Sheng. LMAO much. Banana ice-cream somemore. Took the teasing scene against this really pretty light background, so there was a very good contrast. Super funny. Actually we were in colour. Then they took Kaito as a shadow against the light.

Rin and Len: "OY! WHY HE GOT WE DON'T HAVE?!!!"

Hahahahaha ;X photog.s no choice, lol :x
Twins will be twins. Whee.

Took the running-across-roads video, three times ): Damn failed LOL, the first time, I sprang so hard on Len that apparently (according to Zachary and Kaito), this guy in orange who was standing behind Len faster ran away. OOPS LOL.

Hahahaha. Finally finished that scene and then got Len to do the kissing-the-phone scene.

Len was literally forcing Zach and Jin Sheng to be Mikuo and Akaito. They agreed. YAY!!!! DOING MAGNET IN JUNE OMFG I CAN'T WAIT. (MikuxMikuo, KaitoxAkaito [AKAITO'S VOICE = SEXY MAX], RinxLen)

Ended, went to Clementi on mrt and Yanjia's house by 173. :x

Haizx, sorry hor Len, hai you bei ma ):

Few photos this post because they're, #1: Not fully uploaded; #2: Copyrighted. :}

photo (c) the-circ.us, YAKJZ.// 2010
Clockwise from right: Kaito, Rin, Len, Wee Kiat, Jin Sheng, Wei Rong, Zachary.

Reflections the next post. (:
Much of the sorrow and anxiety I held 8:55 PM